PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos Tonight (semi-spoiler alert)

WMR
03-26-2006, 11:04 PM
How masterful was that near-death sequence??? Wow.

Bet Tony will have some choice words about Christopher's latest movie proposal!!!

Wonder what the eventual fall-out will be with Paulie and Vito and the payment to Carmela?

alex trevino
03-27-2006, 08:18 AM
Thought the Paulie walNUTS injury was hillarious. I wonder if Tony is going to look for a way out...perhaps "disappearing"????

Johnny Footstool
03-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Paulie talking Tony into cardiac arrest was absolutely hilarious.

I'm betting the lady in the doorway was Livia.

Puffy
03-27-2006, 11:03 AM

I'm betting the lady in the doorway was Livia.

Absolute same thing I thought - definitely Livia.

And isn't it interesting how Vito and paulie are becoming so alike. Vito was a bit player last year and now Tony has a second Paulie on his hands.

Johnny Footstool
03-27-2006, 11:25 AM
And isn't it interesting how Vito and paulie are becoming so alike. Vito was a bit player last year and now Tony has a second Paulie on his hands.

I also thought the "reunion" between Vito and Fin was particularly hilarious.

westofyou
03-27-2006, 11:33 AM
I predict that Paulie gets whacked, maybe Vito too.

Paulie has burned his bridges several times already, his coupon clipping after the talk of the huge chunk of cash they just got was rich in subtext for what type of player in the wiseguy business Paulie really is.

RFS62
03-27-2006, 11:58 AM

Yeah, that was a classic.

Second favorite scene ever, right after Christophers intervention.

Caveat Emperor
03-27-2006, 01:34 PM
How masterful was that near-death sequence??? Wow.

I completely agree -- it was so surreal and so well done. The idea of death being like a giant "Family Reunion" and then Steve Busccemi outside, insisting on taking the briefcase away from Tony before he could go inside. "You can't bring business with you." Amazing scene right there.

And, although I really see Paulie getting whacked, how could you not love that scene of him yapping at Tony and the corresponding "dream" of Tony having him banging on the wall telling someone to shut up. Hillarious.

Sweetstop
03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Carmela DID catch the looks on Paulie and Vito's faces as they got in the elevator after delivering their goodie package to her...so they could be in trouble. They're such great comedy relief though! Vito talking about how since he's lost so much weight he would be a natural to take charge... his carrot munching scene, and of course Paulie's yapping at Tony and coupon clipping scenes. I also loved Sil's wife pumping up his ego, and his handling of things right into an asthma attack.

Mutaman
03-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Not to mention Chris' movie. it has it all- the mob, Freddy and Jason, and Ghostbusters.

alex trevino
03-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Paulie look to be crying in the previews for next week...wonder if something happens to his mom?