PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Freel a waste of space and probably person

upsman
03-27-2006, 11:33 PM
Come on what actually has this guy done for this team,a stolen base here and there down by 4 a error at every position he plays,hes not even comparable to a slow chris stnyes when u look at what he could actually give to a team,he offers speed but no power,he offers a decent glove at certaian places but no way is he an infielder, we have all seen his awesome play,he is a drunk left fielder and we have a sober one in dunn,why even keep him around ,a bag of new ballls and a A pitcher should get rid of this stynes want to be very fast,,,maybe might have to pay for the balls

Johnny Footstool
03-27-2006, 11:38 PM
My wife and I vacationed at Certaian Places last summer. The fountains were very nice.

But what's your beef with Freel? Did he steal your girlfriend or something?

Patrick Bateman
Come on what actually has this guy done for this team,a stolen base here and there down by 4 a error at every position he plays,hes not even comparable to a slow chris stnyes when u look at what he could actually give to a team,he offers speed but no power,he offers a decent glove at certaian places but no way is he an infielder, we have all seen his awesome play,he is a drunk left fielder and we have a sober one in dunn,why even keep him around ,a bag of new ballls and a A pitcher should get rid of this stynes want to be very fast,,,maybe might have to pay for the balls

Before you outright bash a player I suggest you discover some kind of factual reasoning to back-up your claims or else you will look like quite the fool.

If you tried any kind of statistical analysis you would find that Freel has many viable uses. He has terrific speed and is a great baserunner, he has very good on base skills, and can play multiple positions. Ideally he would be a spare, but he also happens to be an above average offensive 2nd baseman and is the best one on the roster by far. Putting him regulary at the top of the line-up would be a very good thing.

Elam
I'd duck and cover if I were you...

Oh and it's because he's a good leadoff man, good on base skills coupled with speed and can play darn near every position with adequete defense.

Crash Davis
03-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Well...that settles it then.

biggestREDSfan
03-27-2006, 11:52 PM
What planet did you fall off of? Did someone pay you to put this garbage on here about Freel? Wake up!!! :all_cohol

registerthis
03-27-2006, 11:59 PM
I think I understood about half of that post...

So he's a Freel fan then, is he?

ochre
03-28-2006, 12:03 AM
I see this going nowhere.