PDA

View Full Version : Tickets available for first Saturday game

RedlegNation
03-30-2006, 12:48 AM
I hope this is alright; I couldn't find any prohibition against it in the FAQ, and I see another ticket thread below. Anyway:

I have six tickets available for less than face value for the Saturday game of the first weekend series of the Reds’ season. The game is against the Pirates, on April 8. Field level — first base line, section 131. Great seats.

I have to get rid of them because it's Opening Day for my daughter's T-ball team. I'll be at the Reds Opening Day on Monday, though!

If you are interested in two, four, or all six of these tickets, drop me a line at redlegnation-AT-verizon-DOT-net.

GIK
03-30-2006, 10:08 AM
As long as tickets are being sold at face, or less than face value, I don't have a problem with it. That being said, this forum is not Craigslist and RedsZone is not responsible for any transaction within.

RedlegNation
03-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks, GIK. I'm not trying to make a buck (hence, selling for less than face value). I can't go to the game, and I'm trying to get some good Reds fans in those seats.

RedlegNation
03-30-2006, 10:47 AM
And if makes anyone less antsy about dealing with me, I'm a prosecutor. If I defraud you, I'll have to prosecute myself. :)

RedlegNation
03-30-2006, 11:57 AM
The tickets have been sold. Thanks for all the interest...

...and Go Reds!