PDA

View Full Version : Rate this team #5

Benihana
03-31-2006, 03:43 PM
standard yahoo rotisserie league (5x5), 8 team league. Thanks!

C Joe Mauer
1B Albert Pujols
2B Rickie Weeks
SS Rafael Furcal
3B Morgan Ensberg
OF Lance Berkman (also 1B eligible)
OF Ken Griffey, Jr.
OF Jeff Francouer
DH Troy Glaus (3B)

Bench Torii Hunter OF
Bench Jose Vidro 2B

SP Roy Oswalt
SP Carlos Zambrano
SP Rich Harden
SP Brett Myers
SP Jeremy Bonderman
RP Mariano Rivera
RP Chad Cordero
RP Derrick Turnbow
RP Chris Reitsma
RP A. Burgos (KC Closer)

Red Leader
03-31-2006, 03:53 PM
Nice team. I don't see a need for Jose Vidro, unless he's one of your personal heroes or something. You could upgrade that spot. Starting pitching is very nice. I think Burgos might be overkill. He won't get enough opps to be worth a roster spot and you have good depth there. I'd either try to upgrade to another closer, pick up a backup to one of your current closers, or get a high ceiling SP that went undrafted.

Benihana
03-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Nice team. I don't see a need for Jose Vidro, unless he's one of your personal heroes or something. You could upgrade that spot. Starting pitching is very nice. I think Burgos might be overkill. He won't get enough opps to be worth a roster spot and you have good depth there. I'd either try to upgrade to another closer, pick up a backup to one of your current closers, or get a high ceiling SP that went undrafted.

thanks. I agree about Vidro, I am just a little worried if Weeks maintains the sub .240 avg (although I don't think he will.) I did have both Harang and F.Liriano, either one of which I could pick up (along with Ervin Santana) to use either Vidro or Burgos's spot. What do u think?

Red Leader
04-01-2006, 07:56 AM
I think all 3 of those guys will have more value than Vidro and Burgos, when all is said and done.