PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Enquirer

djsauter
04-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Question to all you Cincy folks who get the Enquirer. Was the special section in todays paper, or is tomorrow? I am asking because I may have a quote in the paper. If you recall, back a while ago, they had a survey on their site. One of the responses I sent, they called a week ago, and asked to use it in their paper. I am from Columbus, so am out of tune with the paper down there.
The quote was.."I used to change my Red's wristband everytime they lost. After the first week of this season, however, this got annoying."

Any help would be great.

Also..going down tomorrow. Best places to park near the stadium for under $10??

redsmetz
04-02-2006, 07:22 PM
It'll be tomorrow's.

TeamBoone
04-02-2006, 08:20 PM
They pump up the parking prices for OD (even more than game day), so I'm not sure you'll find a place for under $10.

Evenings and weekends, several public lots offer parking for $1 (I almost always park at the Westin for this price, if I can't find a spot on the street). Fountain Square parking offers the same price but it's closed while the square is being renovated. I know there are others... but remember that's just evenings and weekends.

Regardless, the parking buildings that are closest to the park will be the most expensive.

savafan
04-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Get there early and park across the river in Newport, then walk across the purple people bridge. That's what I do everytime I go to a Reds game now. Can't argue with free parking.

DropDocK
04-03-2006, 09:20 AM
They had the survey results in Sundays edition.