PDA

View Full Version : Reds Fans of The Game

EmtyRedsFan
04-02-2006, 07:15 PM
I posted this on the non baseball forum and it didnt get to many looks.

I'll be at almost every Reds home game including Opening Day. I work for Cincinnati Bell. I take the pictures for the Reds Fans of the game. I need about 20 people for opening day all of the pictures will be posted on Cincinnatibell.com where if you print them and bring them to a store you can get discounts.

I'll be giving away Keychains with flashlights on them and im pretty sure we'll have t-shirts as well.

I'll be wearing an I-Wireless T-Shirt with a Tie on it. So if we see me stop by get some free stuff and get your picture possibly put on the scoreboard... 4 will be put on the scoreboard the rest will be online. I'll be walking all around the stadium so keep your eyes open. Thanks everyone. Have a good opening day

Yachtzee
04-02-2006, 07:21 PM
I posted this on the non baseball forum and it didnt get to many looks.

I'll be at almost every Reds home game including Opening Day. I work for Cincinnati Bell. I take the pictures for the Reds Fans of the game. I need about 20 people for opening day all of the pictures will be posted on Cincinnatibell.com where if you print them and bring them to a store you can get discounts.

I'll be giving away Keychains with flashlights on them and im pretty sure we'll have t-shirts as well.

I'll be wearing an I-Wireless T-Shirt with a Tie on it. So if we see me stop by get some free stuff and get your picture possibly put on the scoreboard... 4 will be put on the scoreboard the rest will be online. I'll be walking all around the stadium so keep your eyes open. Thanks everyone. Have a good opening day

Sounds like a nice gig. Wish I could be there.

TeamBoone
04-02-2006, 08:11 PM
When we go to games, we'll definitely look you up. We weren't successful at OD tickets this year, but will make a lot of home games.

Did you do this last year too? Seems we picked up some freebies from people roaming the Fan Zone but didn't know who was supplying them.

EmtyRedsFan
04-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Yes i did do this last year too

Reds1
04-02-2006, 09:02 PM
I'll be on the lookout for you, but tomorrow will be crazy I'm sure. We are leaving early. Tornados going through my area - south IN - HOpe all out of here and gone so we have a rainless game.
Go Reds