PDA

View Full Version : Technical Question Re The Board

redsmetz
04-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Both yesterday and today I have been unable to bring the board up on my computer at home. My computer says it times out. Down here at work, it comes up. At home, I use Firefox Mozilla and I deleted my history and cleared the cache, but to no avail. I don't know if this is pertinant, but I'm using Zone Alarm as a firewall. I was able to pull it up after the most recent crash.

Does anyone know what may be going on there?

I couldn't find any sort of FAQ that deals with this. Any techie folks who might know what the problem is?

WVPacman
04-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Both yesterday and today I have been unable to bring the board up on my computer at home. My computer says it times out. Down here at work, it comes up. At home, I use Firefox Mozilla and I deleted my history and cleared the cache, but to no avail. I don't know if this is pertinant, but I'm using Zone Alarm as a firewall. I was able to pull it up after the most recent crash.

Does anyone know what may be going on there?

I couldn't find any sort of FAQ that deals with this. Any techie folks who might know what the problem is?

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44809

redsmetz
04-18-2006, 09:51 AM
I was aware of the brief outage, but I think this was unrelated. Through last night, I still couldn't get to the page from my computer. My son downloaded a security update from Microsoft before he went to bed and it worked this morning, so I suspect some setting was off a bit or something. Thanks though.

Danny Serafini
04-18-2006, 10:33 AM
I've been having the same problems on and off for the past week.

Joseph
04-18-2006, 10:37 AM
I use mozilla at home and work and have no problems, but I'll dig around and see if I can learn anything [in general terms] about any possible conflicts that might be caused between the software and the browser types.