PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter FROM Bud Selig???

Edskin
04-16-2006, 11:13 PM
I've been pondering how to express myself on this matter for weeks, and I finally feel as if I've come up with the right words. I am very interested to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks :)

http://edkleese.blogspot.com/

wally post
04-16-2006, 11:55 PM
i lOVE it.

KronoRed
04-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Good as always Ed

Edskin
04-17-2006, 07:08 AM
Thanks guys, it's something I'm very passionate about. While I truly dislike Bonds, I think the focus on him is deflecting the blame from other guilty parties. It makes me sick. But it does NOT hinder my enjoyment of the game. Pujols HR STILL made me ill :)

Chip R
04-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Thanks guys, it's something I'm very passionate about. While I truly dislike Bonds, I think the focus on him is deflecting the blame from other guilty parties. It makes me sick. But it does NOT hinder my enjoyment of the game. Pujols HR STILL made me ill :)

Ed, I read your blog entry last night and I just wanted to tell you how outstanding it was. As much as some people would hate it, what you suggest would be the best course of action to take.

Slider
04-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Nice Job Ed !

I don't expect Bud to ever say that or anything even resembling that...but I do appreciate your letter and yes, it would begin the long journey to set things right in baseball.

Footnote: I always look at where these folks made their fortunes to get a glimse at their ethical and moral composition. Selig was a used car salesman. That is all I've needed to know to understand where this Commissioner is coming from.

(with apologies to any used car salesman on the forum) :help:

RedsManRick
04-17-2006, 03:57 PM
I agree -- nice post. I'm very curious what will happen after the investigation is complete. Answering the "Now what?" question is going to be pretty tough.

Deepred05
04-18-2006, 07:40 AM
"Your schedule" was very funny stuff too. All too familiar sounding:D

Edskin
04-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Humor lies in the naked truth. No, no, don't worry, I wasn't ACTUALLY naked when writing it-- just a metaphor :)