PDA

View Full Version : The value of Adam Dunn...

Buckeye33
04-17-2006, 05:15 PM
I have Dunn in both of my $$ leagues this season. I am debating about moving him in both leagues because I have plenty of power in each league to make up for trading him. I'll list my offense for each league and then who I was going to try to get for him.

League #1:

Mauer
Pujols
Hafner
Iguchi
Blalock
Glaus
Jeter
Dunn
Holliday
Drew
Damon
Polanco

I was going to try to offer Dunn and Iguchi for the following players from other teams.

Team #1 = Utley and Brett Myers

Team #2 = Figgins and Buerhle

Teams #3 = Crawford and Gordon

League #2:

Hernandez
Willingham
Lee
Weeks
Reyes
Wright
Dunn
Holliday
Winn
C. Wilson
Hafner
Polanco

Team #1 = Dunn/Hoffman for Figgins/Sheffield

Team #2 = Dunn/Hernandez for Abreu/Gordon

Team #3 = Dunn for Harden (This team has ZERO HR hitters)

Anyways, this forums always has some good ideas. Thanks for any thoughts.

Handofdeath
04-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Take the Figgins deal on both. Although you might consider Dunn for Crawford straight up. Just my opinion.

edabbs44
04-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Not sure what youp SP situation is on both teams, so it is hard to evaluate. I like the Harden deal in the 2nd lineup. The first lineup I would shop Blalock around 1st. You can move Glaus to 3b and Dunn to CI and pickup an OF. Always serviceable ones out there.

Buckeye33
04-19-2006, 12:36 AM
Not sure what youp SP situation is on both teams, so it is hard to evaluate. I like the Harden deal in the 2nd lineup. The first lineup I would shop Blalock around 1st. You can move Glaus to 3b and Dunn to CI and pickup an OF. Always serviceable ones out there.

Team #1 pitching:

Oswalt
Carpenter
Capuano
Lackey
Bonderman
Maddux
Jason Johnson
Papelbon
Turnbow
Isringhausen

Hitters = Mauer, Pujols, Iguchi, Jeter, Glaus, Blalock, Dunn, Holliday, Drew, Damon, Hafner.

I've tried the Utley/Myers deal and got turned down with no counter. I am going to try the Figgins/Buerhle deal and offer Dunn/Bonderman.

Team #2 pitching:

Buerhle
Lackey
Patterson
Haren
Blanton
Marquis
Liriano
Nathan
Hoffman
Papelbon
M. Gonzalez

Hitters = Hernandez, Lee, Weeks, Wright, Reyes, Dunn, Holliday, Willingham, Hafner, C. Wilson, Winn

In this league the Figgins/Sheffield deal got turned down with no counter. I also tried Manny/Sheets for Dunn/Buerhle/Drew and he counter with this:

Manny/Sheets/Swisher

for

Lee
Hafner

So obviously that is not going to happen and I highely doubt this guy will ever agree to a trade that is not lopsided in his favor.

I have some more ideas in mind, but any other suggestions are welcome.