PDA

View Full Version : My pics from yesterdays game. (Scouts section)

Tommyjohn25
04-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Hey all, what an exciting game this was, got these amazing seats for free and took the opportunity to take some pics. Here ya go! :) Click to enlarge.

The lovely lady with Mr. Red is my girlfriend ouf 4 1/2 years. Unfortunatly that one turned out blurry for some reason.

vaticanplum
04-20-2006, 10:02 AM
It's times like this that I am reminded of how much it must suck to be a catcher.

Great pics, thanks.

Tommyjohn25
04-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Here is some more.

The four non-Reds in these pics are my little niece, my older brother, my Dad, and my GF again.

Tommyjohn25
04-20-2006, 10:09 AM
It's times like this that I am reminded of how much it must suck to be a catcher.

Great pics, thanks.

No problem, glad to post them! It was a great time!

Tommyjohn25
04-20-2006, 02:22 PM
By the way, sorry I didn't get any pics of the game winning hit or the celebration. I was a little pre-occupado giving out multiple Casey hugs to all that were around me.

KronoRed
04-20-2006, 02:45 PM
I'd watch Mr.Red ;)

Good pictures :)

Tommyjohn25
04-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I'd watch Mr.Red ;)

Now that would be strange! Having to fight Mr. Red for trying to steal your girl! :eek:

traderumor
04-20-2006, 03:17 PM
The lovely lady with Mr. Red is my girlfriend ouf 4 1/2 years.Obviously, the wishbone C on those hats aren't for "Committment." Marry her already. ;)

Ok, now back to minding my own business.

Tommyjohn25
04-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Obviously, the wishbone C on those hats aren't for "Committment." Marry her already. ;)

Ok, now back to minding my own business.

Oh snap!! ;) Nah, we wanted to wait until we bought a house together...which coincidentally just happened last week! :beerme:

Caseyfan21
04-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Now that would be strange! Having to fight Mr. Red for trying to steal your girl! :eek:

It's Gapper you should keep your eyes on. Last year at the winter caravan, Gapper got a little close with my girlfriend. Giving her a big hug and the little kiss like thing rubbing his nose against her face. She hadn't even gone up to him (him is what I'm assuming). He just came up as we were exiting the autograph line and was being overly friendly. The priceless part was the look on her face. It was this mix of fear and astonishment.

Background note: She already has a fear of people in costumes from high school when she went to Walt Disney World with friends and got felt up by Jafar while getting a picture.

:laugh:

Tommyjohn25
04-21-2006, 08:53 AM
It's Gapper you should keep your eyes on. Last year at the winter caravan, Gapper got a little close with my girlfriend. Giving her a big hug and the little kiss like thing rubbing his nose against her face. She hadn't even gone up to him (him is what I'm assuming). He just came up as we were exiting the autograph line and was being overly friendly. The priceless part was the look on her face. It was this mix of fear and astonishment.

Background note: She already has a fear of people in costumes from high school when she went to Walt Disney World with friends and got felt up by Jafar while getting a picture.

Whoa dude...I don't blame her, Jafar is evil. ;)

scounts22
04-21-2006, 09:08 AM

A similar experience happened to me at Redsfest a couple of years ago with Mr. Red. It's very creepy, especially since you can't see the person's face and they don't say anything. It still freaks me out a little! :yikes:

Heath
04-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Whoa dude...I don't blame her, Jafar is evil. ;)

Then Jabba the Hut came around with a bikini, and well, let's just say it didn't end well.... :D