PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play in a Men's League?

TOBTTReds
04-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey guys,

I was looking to play in a baseball league this summer. Does anyone know of one, or play in one around Cincy? Please let me know if you have any knowledge or contact info of an adult league. Thanks.

Heath
04-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Call the City of Parks and Rec in any of the cities and suburbs in the area that you want to play - you might be surprised how many people need players for their teams.

Also, if you can pitch - try out the big-leaguers down by the river ;)

2001MUgrad
04-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Wanna get together on Fridays and Saturday and crunch some numbers??

redsfanmia
04-21-2006, 07:38 PM
Check out the MABL/MSBL websites, just do a google search. I play in a mens league in Indy and just love it, its very competitive and they have 18 and over teams, 28 and over teams, and 38 and over teams. Give it a try its loads of fun.

SirFelixCat
04-21-2006, 08:04 PM
FWIW, I played 2 and 3 years ago in the MSBL in Greenville, SC. Lefty pitcher/1B who now has a small tear in my labrum, but miss it oh so bad! Had an absolute blast playing hardball again.

Managed my team and we won our championship in my 2nd season before i moved :beerme:

TOBTTReds
04-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks for all the help.

steig
04-22-2006, 09:21 AM
There is a dayton, cincinnati, and columbus league for the mabl. Dayton is an 18 and over league. I used to play in the league until the games started taking up to much time. It was fun and very competative. A lot of the times there are ex-minor leaguers playing for a few teams or former college players. Here is the link for the dayton league, you may still be able to get on a team b/c they loose players sometimes.

http://miamivalleybaseball.com/