PDA

View Full Version : Krivsky on Baseball Tonight 4-26

6-4-3
04-26-2006, 10:10 PM
They just spoke to Wayne Krivsky on baseball tonight...
basically just talked about Mr. Castelleni changing the "attitude" as well as the Arroyo and B. Phillips pick up.

Jr's Boy
04-26-2006, 10:14 PM
I noticed on BBTN the Reds are now getting,dare I say, a little respect.

6-4-3
04-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Yes, more coverage as of late. Kruk showed his knowledge once again saying..."Arroyo is pitching so good because he doesn't have to face the Yanks and O's lineups."
:bang:

Jr's Boy
04-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Gammons said the same thing awhile back.

MWM
04-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Who cares about respect. Every year the Reds get off to a good start, a lot of folks around here get all bent out of shape when ESPN doesn't act like they're the '27 Yankees. If they're in contention in August or September, then they'll get noticed. Until then, they're still a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 11 years.

Yachtzee
04-26-2006, 10:52 PM
Respek Knuckles (http://respekknuckles.ytmnd.com/)

TeamBoone
04-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Who cares about respect. Every year the Reds get off to a good start, a lot of folks around here get all bent out of shape when ESPN doesn't act like they're the '27 Yankees. If they're in contention in August or September, then they'll get noticed. Until then, they're still a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 11 years.

They could at least acknowledge the few things that are exceptional... e.g., the offense. The team has beaten a few really good pitchers even if it is early in the season.

Heath
04-26-2006, 11:26 PM
They could at least acknowledge the few things that are exception... e.g., the offense. The team has beaten a few really good pitchers even if it is early in the season.

That's what baseball tonight USED to do.

I'd skip class - or stay up WAY late - I never missed a show.

Now its just the Best Darn Sports Show Period anymore. All fluff, no substance.

It's a shell of its former self, IMO.