PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy Steve Stewart blogs for your entertainment

Heath
04-27-2006, 09:04 AM
The bad boy blogs - Steve's Blog (http://badboy.mlblogs.com/)

Hey, he's getting a pretty good paycheck for doing 3/4 of the season. He's got to find time to do something else.

Marc Lancaster - you might be getting a little competition.

Enjoy.

Ron Madden
04-28-2006, 03:37 AM
[QUOTE=Heath]The bad boy blogs - Steve's Blog (http://badboy.mlblogs.com/)

Hey, he's getting a pretty good paycheck for doing 3/4 of the season. He's got to find time to do something else.

I'm missing your point here. ??

I know I'm kinda slow.

Unassisted
04-28-2006, 02:59 PM
I assume the 3/4 season reference relates to Joe doing some games and Steve sitting out the half-inning in which Marty yuks it up with the beat writers.

BTW, his comments area seems to require (and publish for the world to see) a valid email address. That should make his blog draw fewer comments, especially those of the caustic variety that show up in Marc's blog.

KronoRed
04-28-2006, 03:26 PM
I never knew what he looked like before

Dom Heffner
04-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Nice tie. Wonder if it's Zegna.

Doc. Scott
04-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Steve seems so gracious about constantly being third banana in the booth behind Marty and a guy that's retired. Since he'd been half of the Baltimore radio team, I wonder if he considers this a "demotion" to be sorta the afterthought in the Reds' arrangement. Is he thinking of the long term?

Heath
06-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Steve seems so gracious about constantly being third banana in the booth behind Marty and a guy that's retired. Since he'd been half of the Baltimore radio team, I wonder if he considers this a "demotion" to be sorta the afterthought in the Reds' arrangement. Is he thinking of the long term?

Good call Doc - and after paintmered closed the other thread - I forgot I even STARTED this thread.

Here's a guy who probably thinks its NOT a demotion. I think Cincinnati is a plum broadcasters job. Its a laid-back town - that lately has seen more bad than good. On top of that, while there's pressure - there isn't New York pressure.

Bob Borkowski
06-03-2006, 08:12 PM

Yeah, I think he's thinking long term. Marty can't go on forever.:)