PDA

View Full Version : Comming from north

huber14
04-28-2006, 10:18 AM
im comming from bluffton ohio, so i take i75 to the park but i heard that if u park over in kentucky and walk across its cheaper, does anyone know the exit you get off at to park over in kentucky?

Bobcat J
04-28-2006, 10:37 AM
im comming from bluffton ohio, so i take i75 to the park but i heard that if u park over in kentucky and walk across its cheaper, does anyone know the exit you get off at to park over in kentucky?

You can park for $1 on Vine St. downtown at the Westin. It is a shorter walk than from Kentucky.

To get to the Westin Garage from 75 South:

Take 5th St. Exit.
Turn Right on Walnut.
Turn Right on 4th St.
Turn Right on Vine St.
Turn Right into Westin Parking Garage. The garage is between 4th and 5th St.

Chip R
04-28-2006, 10:59 AM
You can park for $1 on Vine St. downtown at the Westin. It is a shorter walk than from Kentucky.

After 5 p.m. on weekday evenings.

RedsMan3203
04-28-2006, 11:03 AM

We did that last year.... Yah... And we couldn't find our way back to the car... It was a fun trip tryin to find the car... But it was fun. :beerme:

dfs
04-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Huber14 you want to take the first exit to the right off of 75 after you cross the bridge.

I believe you then take the fourth left and follow the road to parking by the convention center.

Not that there is anything wrong with parking on the Ohio side. If you don't mind the walk, it's a bit easier getting in and out from Kentucky if you just want to head straight up 75.

TeamBoone
04-28-2006, 12:35 PM
After 5 p.m. on weekday evenings.

And 24/7 on weekends.

Hap
04-28-2006, 03:01 PM
Huber14 you want to take the first exit to the right off of 75 after you cross the bridge.

I believe you then take the fourth left and follow the road to parking by the convention center.

Not that there is anything wrong with parking on the Ohio side. If you don't mind the walk, it's a bit easier getting in and out from Kentucky if you just want to head straight up 75.

In Covington, KY, the street name you are looking for is Madison Street to get to the convention center. You can take a bus to the stadium for a dollar, or you can take a riverboat (the coolest way) for only a few bucks.