PDA

View Full Version : EdE interview (from 2004 from a 'Zone member)

SirFelixCat
04-30-2006, 02:25 AM
With EdE doing so well this year, I thought some of our newer members might like a chance to read the interviews that I did with EdE, former Red prospect Dustin Moseley, and current Reds prospect William Bergolla and "get to know" them a lil more outside of just a boxscore.

It's a bit of a long read, but thought some of you might enjoy it. I sure hope he keeps up the great start!:beerme:

Chatanooga Lookouts Interviews, 2004 (http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22347&highlight=interviews)

SirFelixCat
04-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Just a bump in case y'all missed it (it WAS late when I posted this ;) ).

KronoRed
04-30-2006, 03:08 PM
I remember this :clap:

SirFelixCat
05-01-2006, 10:43 PM
Glad you guys enjoyed this :thumbup:

kheidg-
05-02-2006, 12:06 AM
You ever try to do any more of those interviews?

SirFelixCat
05-02-2006, 03:46 AM
You ever try to do any more of those interviews?

I did those when I was living in Greenville, SC (former home of the Braves AA team). I have since moved to Tx and alas, no Reds minor league teams anywhere near here.

I'm taking that as a compliment, though, as it sounds like you enjoyed the writeup. Thanks and if I ever get the chance again, I'd sure love to do it. It ranks as a Top 10 moment in my life, getting to do those interviews:thumbup:

kheidg-
05-02-2006, 10:17 PM
I did those when I was living in Greenville, SC (former home of the Braves AA team). I have since moved to Tx and alas, no Reds minor league teams anywhere near here.

I'm taking that as a compliment, though, as it sounds like you enjoyed the writeup. Thanks and if I ever get the chance again, I'd sure love to do it. It ranks as a Top 10 moment in my life, getting to do those interviews:thumbup:

Yeah I did enjoy the interviews. I remember when you first did them. I also now recall you mentioning the move in the past as to why you never did any more. Thats too bad because I think you did a really good job considering no prior experience. How did you end up getting the hook up again? Didn't you know someone with the Lookouts or something?

SirFelixCat
05-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah I did enjoy the interviews. I remember when you first did them. I also now recall you mentioning the move in the past as to why you never did any more. Thats too bad because I think you did a really good job considering no prior experience. How did you end up getting the hook up again? Didn't you know someone with the Lookouts or something?

Nope...believe it or not, I got the name of the Lookouts traveling secretary (read: babysitter:laugh: ) from a radio friend of mine (writerdan33 on here) and I simply called him and told him who I was and that I wanted to do a few interviews for Redszone when they came to town. Never know unless you ask, right? I figured, what the hell, the worst he can do is tell me no and hang up. Larry was a great guy though. Took me up to the press box and introduced me around etc. It was an awesome experience:thumbup: