PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for giving me the call!

RedsMan3203
05-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey guys, I want to thank everyone here that has give'n me posative rep points in the past year or so. When the decison came down to haveing seperate boards I wasn't to pleased with it, but i have learned over time to deal with it....

I am not the person who understands a large part of the game with these new tools with batted balls put into play, VIOP, and those crazy terms that I see floating around here...

I am just a gamer, I support the Reds every way I can... I live for the Reds and Bengals... I just love them...

So I may not really be able to add great information into a thread.. But i'll sure read it and try to understand what you guys are saying...

Anyways - Go Reds! :beerme:

RedsManRick
05-03-2006, 04:02 PM
I am just a gamer

Welcome up. Around these parts we prefer the term "scrappy".

Nice name BTW.

Chip R
05-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Wait a sec. You got in here?! There must be a problem with the rep point total mechanism. ;)

Welcome aboard. :beerme:

KronoRed
05-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Welcome up meat :D

Gallen5862
05-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Welcome to the board Redsman. Don't forget to give rep to others waiting to be called up.

WVPacman
05-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Hey guys, I want to thank everyone here that has give'n me posative rep points in the past year or so. When the decison came down to haveing seperate boards I wasn't to pleased with it, but i have learned over time to deal with it....

I was the same way bud when I first joined the site!! I was'nt pleased at all and when I spoke out about it I made lots of people mad and I got points taken off faster than you can say GO REDS!! but it was all my faught and I deserved every bit of it.I started acting like a better person and my points went up fast and I was up here in no time.Now I have the honor of giving points to other posters that really need it and im having a blast with it.:beerme:

WELCOME TO THE BOARD BUD!!!!!!

smith288
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
I was'nt pleased at all and when I spoke out about it I made lots of people mad and I got points taken off faster than you can say GO REDS!!

Wasnt that the truth... Ya whiner. ;)

WVPacman
05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Wasnt that the truth... Ya whiner. ;)

:cry: :laugh:

redsfanmia
05-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the big boy board and dont forget to spread those rep points around to the unfortunate ones who are not allowed to post here.

Reds Nd2
05-05-2006, 07:54 PM
So I may not really be able to add great information into a thread.. But i'll sure read it and try to understand what you guys are saying...

Anyways - Go Reds! :beerme:

Don't sweat it rook. Someones gotta' carry the luggage. :D

RedsMan3203
05-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Don't sweat it rook. Someones gotta' carry the luggage. :D

I might carry the luggage here, but i'll take yah to the woodshed over at Jockstocks. ohhhh yah. :cool: