PDA

View Full Version : Art Long would be proud...

Matt700wlw
05-03-2006, 04:55 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2431359

Chip R
05-03-2006, 04:56 PM
So would Alex Karras.

Hap
05-03-2006, 06:21 PM
I went to OU. Those Athens cops aren't anyone to mess with. They take pleasure in inflicting pain on drunken, unruly college kids. That kid is lucky he doesn't have a big gash in his head about the size of a billyclub.

RedFanAlways1966
05-04-2006, 07:52 AM
I went to OU. Those Athens cops aren't anyone to mess with. They take pleasure in inflicting pain on drunken, unruly college kids. That kid is lucky he doesn't have a big gash in his head about the size of a billyclub.

Good ol' Athens P.D.. Good to see that a horse is strong enough to support the weight of one of those fine "gentlemen". If not for the students most of those guys/gals would not have the job they have. I never saw the inside of the Athens prison cell, but bailed out a few friends who spent the night in the drunk-tank during my time there.

Punching a horse? Stupid is, stupid does. Dummy should have been buying something at the bagel-buggy or the burrito-buggy instead of punching a police horse. Perhaps dummy had too many "quads" at The Junction? Geez... I miss Court Street sometimes!!

:beerme: