PDA

View Full Version : What kind of Reds Fan are you?

RedsFan75
05-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Red Hot Mama, is at it again.

http://www.red-hot-mama.com/quiz.php?qid=2

Number One Fan

http://www.red-hot-mama.com/images/uploads/quiz_2_jersey.jpg

You are a Reds fan first and everything else second. You research the players, analyze the games, read everything you can about the team. You wear Red every day. You dream about the Reds. You're happy when the team is streaking and depressed when they're slumping. Your firstborn is probably named "Barry" (or "Casey" if it's a girl).

You might want to seek counselling.

Those around you know better than to suggest taking a walk because they know you'll give them a lecture on the importance of on-base percentage. They're afraid to say anything about sign language lest you give them a dissertation on the ethical ramifications of stealing signs. In fact, they've begun trying to avoid you all together. But that's OK with you because you've got the on-line community.

You are the most passionate member of the Reds' corps of fans, but it might be a good idea for you to back off just a little. Adam Dunn doesn't want to have to issue a restraining order.

Apologies if it has already been posted

CaiGuy
05-10-2006, 01:52 PM
"You are a casual fan."

Darn

Well, at least I have a life. :)

IslandRed
05-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Super Fan

You are a super fan.

You know the schedule, the rotation, and the starting line-up. You have an opinion on who should be hitting third when Griffey is out. You probably even know who Bob Castellini is, could pick him out of a crowd, and have a few ideas for bobblehead promotions that you'd like to share with him.

Your friends and family know your fan affiliation and might get you team merchandise for holidays and special occasions. People think that you might have gone a little overboard by filling your aquarium with 25 fish and naming them after the roster, especially when you flushed poor little Womack execution-style a couple weeks ago, but mostly they appreciate your dedication to something so utterly irrelevant to your life.

Emphasis mine, and :beerme: besides.

redsfan#1
05-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Super Fan!
I am so proud!

KittyDuran
05-10-2006, 02:16 PM
"You are a casual fan."

Darn

Well, at least I have a life. :)I'm a casual fan as well... :)

Dunner44
05-10-2006, 02:23 PM
My roommates were sad to see little Tony go... he sure was scrappy to the last. He thought the toilet bowl was just a new home ;)

Red in Chicago
05-10-2006, 02:37 PM
i'm a super fan :thumbup:

Joseph
05-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Number One Fan

KronoRed
05-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Casual.

Yeesh..the super ones might frighten me :help:

scounts22
05-10-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm a super-fan! (Watch out, Krono...;) )

vaticanplum
05-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Casual.

Yeesh..the super ones might frighten me :help:

...and I'm a number one?

I think there's something wrong with the survey.

Big Daddy P
05-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Hey, I've been a Reds fan since 1963. Thru the good, bad & the ugly.

I'll croak a Reds fan.

Reds 4-evah!

Red Hot Mama
05-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the link, RedsFan75. I'm not allowed to post this stuff myself anymore, so I have to depend solely on the kindness of strangers. :)

Oh crap, am I even allowed to be responding to this thread?

Heath
05-10-2006, 08:16 PM
...and I'm a number one?

I think there's something wrong with the survey.

Maybe its slanted to a "female" persuasion - ;)

Edit - whoops, sorry Kitty......:help:

BTW - I am superfan. I feel like George Wendt.....Daaaaaaaa Reds.

I did not, however, click the link below the quiz - of www.AreYouASlackerMom.com

RedLegSuperStar
05-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Super Fan.. tis true.. tis true

oneupper
05-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm "Normal".... don't get that often.

kyle1976
05-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Diehard fan here.

RedsFan75
05-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the link, RedsFan75. I'm not allowed to post this stuff myself anymore, so I have to depend solely on the kindness of strangers. :)

Oh crap, am I even allowed to be responding to this thread?

You're is one of the few blogs I check daily.. love the brand of humor.

Caveat Emperor
05-11-2006, 01:53 PM
You know the schedule, the rotation, and the starting line-up. You have an opinion on who should be hitting third when Griffey is out. You probably even know who Bob Castellini is, could pick him out of a crowd, and have a few ideas for bobblehead promotions that you'd like to share with him.

Normally I'd laugh, but this description hits WAYYYY too close to home. :thumbup:

Chip R
05-11-2006, 02:00 PM
I am a Super Fan.

Super_Barry11
05-11-2006, 02:04 PM
I am a Super Fan.

Me too!! :) It goes well with my screenname on here!! :laugh:

HotCorner
05-11-2006, 02:14 PM
http://www.collectmad.com/collectibles/pbacks/nmsfan.jpg

reds1869
05-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Number One Fan.

captainmorgan07
05-11-2006, 05:08 PM
super fan for me also

BoydsOfSummer
05-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Super Fan

Super FanYou are a super fan.

Your friends and family know your fan affiliation and might get you team merchandise for holidays and special occasions. People think that you might have gone a little overboard by filling your aquarium with 25 fish and naming them after the roster, especially when you flushed poor little Womack execution-style a couple weeks ago, but mostly they appreciate your dedication to something so utterly irrelevant to your life.