PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Going To PNC?

Moonlite Graham
05-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Switched my travel schedule for work around this week to be in Pittsburgh with the Reds. I will be at the games Tues and Wed and just wondering if any other Zoners will be there.

If not, I'll try to give you a post-game report each night on my observations and experiences.

Moon.

WVRed
05-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Switched my travel schedule for work around this week to be in Pittsburgh with the Reds. I will be at the games Tues and Wed and just wondering if any other Zoners will be there.

If not, I'll try to give you a post-game report each night on my observations and experiences.

Moon.

PNC is one of the most beautiful parks in the majors. I went back in August to see the Reds and Pirates play a Sunday day game and came away thoroughly impressed.

If you have never been to Pittsburgh before and take the Fort Pitt Tunnel, be ready to turn as soon as you get through. The city just hits you all at once.

Big Klu
05-15-2006, 03:38 PM
I usually get off right before the Fort Pitt Tunnel, then cross the West End Bridge. It takes you right to Heinz Field, and PNC is next door.

Oh, and I'm planning on going both Tuesday and Wednesday.

Moonlite Graham
05-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Yep, West End Bridge is definitely the way to go if your coming from the west, especially at rush hour.

captainmorgan07
05-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Yep, West End Bridge is definitely the way to go if your coming from the west, especially at rush hour.
yup it's the way i always go pnc is a beautiful park yet the pirates never sell it out

redsman344
05-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey anyone plan on being at the Reds vs. Pirates game tomorrow in Pittsburgh? It looks like Arroyo will have the start for the reds...should be a good one for us!

jonmurr
05-16-2006, 03:49 PM
I will be there Thursday afternoon. PNC and GAP are equidistant from where I live so I usually split up where I see the Reds each year. I'll be the guy behind home plate in the Larkin away jersey and batting practice cap.
Jon

redsman344
05-16-2006, 03:50 PM
Ill be there Wednesday night, I just made a similar post not seeing yours! Sorry!!

KronoRed
05-16-2006, 04:14 PM
pnc is a beautiful park yet the pirates never sell it out
Horrible baseball teams can hurt ;)