PDA

View Full Version : Bucky Dent 3-0

BoCcc2832
05-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Bench coach Bucky Dent is now 3-0 in games where he has the responsibility of managing the club during Jerry Narron's absence. Twice, Narron has been ejected and the one time was when Narron arrived late after attending his daughter's graduation. How about that?

RollyInRaleigh
05-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Narron was gettin' after Vanover pretty good last night. I'm startin' to like ol' Jerry more and more.

OldRightHander
05-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Narron was gettin' after Vanover pretty good last night. I'm startin' to like ol' Jerry more and more.

I liked seeing that. Vanover had it coming too. He was absolutely awful. I don't know if Narron's tirade was the spark that ignited the comeback, but it was good to see either way.

Ltlabner
05-29-2006, 10:41 AM
Vanover was horrible yesterday. There seemed to be no consistancy whatsoever. Both teams were griping and nobody seemed happy.

LINEDRIVER
05-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Vanover was horrible yesterday. There seemed to be no consistancy whatsoever. Both teams were griping and nobody seemed happy.

90 degree like temps can sometimes cause a swelling of the strike zone.

When the ump called that high pitch as strike 2 on Dunn, I figured right away he was trying to rush the game along.

TeamBoone
05-29-2006, 12:33 PM
90 degree like temps can sometimes cause a swelling of the strike zone.

When the ump called that high pitch as strike 2 on Dunn, I figured right away he was trying to rush the game along.

He was awful.... but that one was just plain ridiculous. I think that one was on Adam's mind when he "struck out" looking on the fourth "ball".