PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Narron's a goner?

Wheelhouse
05-31-2006, 02:59 AM
It seems as if Jerry's job may be on the line--the team has not been performing well across the board and they don't look like they start games ready to play. Though I like Narron, and I think he makes good moves as a manager, the Reds may need a guy who is such a big personality (like Lou) that he can dominate the clubhouse and the players' attitude. I also think with the new ownership we can expect moves sooner than later...

kyred14
05-31-2006, 03:16 AM
There is this little tidbit from Marc's blog:

CHICAGO -- The postgame atmosphere in the Reds' clubhouse was awfully tense. Those guys know at least one move has to be made tomorrow, and Rick White and Brian Shackelford in particular didn't do themselves any favors tonight.

Bob Castellini was at the game, having flown in this afternoon, and he did not look real pleased when John Fay and I encountered him walking through the stands on our way to the clubhouse. Also, Wayne Krivsky was reportedly on the phone to Jerry Narron shortly after the game ended.

All that said, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there are multiple moves made Wednesday. I don't think it'll measure up to the San Juan massacre of April '03, which saw the legendary Jimmy Anderson and Josias Manzanillo DFA'd and Brandon Larson optioned out, but it just feels like something bigger than simply optioning out Shackelford, for instance, needs to be done.

I guess we'll see tomorrow.

In the meantime, some good news for one of the blog's favorite guys. The Mets have signed Jacob Cruz to a minor league deal and sent him to extended spring training. I'm sure he'll be joining Dave Williams in Norfolk before too long.

I'm not the biggest Narron fan in the world, but I don't think you can fire the guy after a 28-24 start. However, unless this team has some sort of amazing finish that puts them up over 85 wins, I don't see much chance of Narron returning.

Caveat Emperor
05-31-2006, 03:29 AM
It seems as if Jerry's job may be on the line--the team has not been performing well across the board and they don't look like they start games ready to play. Though I like Narron, and I think he makes good moves as a manager, the Reds may need a guy who is such a big personality (like Lou) that he can dominate the clubhouse and the players' attitude. I also think with the new ownership we can expect moves sooner than later...

He's a manager with a winning record on a team everyone thought would be in danger of falling through the cellar and into someplace below even last in the NL Central.

I think people need to really chill out on this. The team is regressing back to where they should be -- a .500 to slightly sub-.500 ballclub. The weaknesses on the ballclub are glaring: miserable defense, inconsistent starting pitching, and an awful bullpen. Narron is working with the hand he's been dealt -- his choices on "who to throw" on any given night are limited to varying shades of hideous (with Todd Coffey mixed in just to give the painting some color) and there's no hotshot prospect he can bring up to push a vet for playing time.

Narron, like a lot of pieces to this Reds puzzle, is a relic of past regime and operating on borrowed time in the Wayne Krivsky era. But, the overhaul of this team is coming in the offseason, not in May in the middle of a giant road trip against a slew of divisional opponents.

There are too many home dates remaining on the schedule that Castellini needs to sell tickets for before he can do some "raise the white flag" stuff like firing the manager or trading off big-name players for young talent.

Wheelhouse
05-31-2006, 04:02 AM
He's a manager with a winning record on a team everyone thought would be in danger of falling through the cellar and into someplace below even last in the NL Central.

I think people need to really chill out on this. The team is regressing back to where they should be -- a .500 to slightly sub-.500 ballclub. The weaknesses on the ballclub are glaring: miserable defense, inconsistent starting pitching, and an awful bullpen. Narron is working with the hand he's been dealt -- his choices on "who to throw" on any given night are limited to varying shades of hideous (with Todd Coffey mixed in just to give the painting some color) and there's no hotshot prospect he can bring up to push a vet for playing time.

Narron, like a lot of pieces to this Reds puzzle, is a relic of past regime and operating on borrowed time in the Wayne Krivsky era. But, the overhaul of this team is coming in the offseason, not in May in the middle of a giant road trip against a slew of divisional opponents.

There are too many home dates remaining on the schedule that Castellini needs to sell tickets for before he can do some "raise the white flag" stuff like firing the manager or trading off big-name players for young talent.

I totally agree with you Caveat--but I think a) hiring Lou Pinella would not be a "white flag" move b) I don't think ownership sees the team as a .500 ballclub, in spite of ESPN and c) I don't think the F.O. is so measured in their behavior so as to wait for the clean slate of the offseason. If a move to improve the team becomes apparent, I think they will do it immediately. That said, I again think Narron has done a yeoman's job...

Topcat
05-31-2006, 05:18 AM
What is Narron's record overall since he has taken over this wounded sparrow of a team ?

Jpup
05-31-2006, 05:27 AM
can't happen soon enough for me.

redsmetz
05-31-2006, 05:28 AM
What is Narron's record overall since he has taken over this wounded sparrow of a team ?

He managed them to a split last season at 46-46, so with a 28-24 record this year, that makes him 74-70 overall.

flyer85
05-31-2006, 09:10 AM
I think he will get to finish the season, I doubt he will be back next year unless they make the playoffs (not likely).

Reds Fanatic
05-31-2006, 09:14 AM
I think Narron finishes the year but next year if Pinella wants the job I think they will give it to him.

butlerbulldogs
05-31-2006, 09:24 AM
bring piniella in now, b4 it is too late

flyer85
05-31-2006, 09:25 AM
bring in a new bullpen before it is too late

butlerbulldogs
05-31-2006, 09:30 AM
how about a lineup too, flyer! the offense is what has had us on this losing tear, we have been shutout 6x this year!

kbrake
05-31-2006, 09:47 AM
I dont think Narron will make it through the season. If things continue like this he will be gone if for no other reason than for Bob C. to make a statement. This whole thing is not Narron's fault, but I think he will be a piece that has to fall because of it.

LINEDRIVER
05-31-2006, 09:49 AM
bring piniella in now, b4 it is too late

Sweet Lou can not be brought in right now. As part of his buyout agreement with the Devil Rays, he must sit out this year.

However, it would not shock me to see him managing the 2007 Reds.

Seems to me that Castellini has some man love for Piniella.

Reds4Life
05-31-2006, 10:24 AM
Sweet Lou can not be brought in right now. As part of his buyout agreement with the Devil Rays, he must sit out this year.

However, it would not shock me to see him managing the 2007 Reds.

Seems to me that Castellini has some man love for Piniella.

I've read some reports that say it was half a season, some a full season, if he comes back he early he has to pay the D-Rays, etc. Short of it is, nobody except for Lou and Tampa really knows.

Blimpie
05-31-2006, 10:26 AM
Even if Pinella could manage the Reds this year, he would spend most of that time in the clubhouse. You think Narron's meltdown the other night was bad?

Porkchop would have been thrown out about 10 times this year already.

redsfan30
05-31-2006, 10:32 AM
Jerry Narron does not deserve to be fired, especially considering he's 28-24 right now. Sure, that 28-24 does look disappointing due to the lightning fast start...but it is still what it is...4 games over .500.

As for the other moves Marc eluded to, what could they be? We know that room has to be made for Esteban Yan and that spot will most likely be vacated by either White or Shackelford. What else could be coming?

princeton
05-31-2006, 10:33 AM
if he can handle the 900 lb gorilla, then he deserves to stay.

But Jr's STILL not transitioning to 1b.

smith288
05-31-2006, 10:34 AM
We need a Sweet Lou type of dude... Narron's 90% of the time blankly staring and when he gets mad, its like 10 seconds of fury only to calmly walk back to the dugout or back to the lockers after being tossed. I like Lou's style where he will get mad, expect perfection and not let these guys ease into losing like Narron seems to have allowed.

I don't think Narron's been the reason for the early successes just like I dont think its his fault for the crappy play of late. Which is why im not against canning him.

Sweet Lou CAN effect a teams drive and emotions though, which is why I would be 100% for him to be back (and the Reds to pay the Rays if need be).

Puffy
05-31-2006, 10:36 AM
I think Narron finishes out the year and then gets shown the door. Cast and Krivsky will most likely want their own guy in there.

Hopefully its Lou (actually hopefully, hopefully its Davey Johnson) but I'm pretty sure it won't be Narron.

smith288
05-31-2006, 10:47 AM
I think Narron finishes out the year and then gets shown the door. Cast and Krivsky will most likely want their own guy in there.

Hopefully its Lou (actually hopefully, hopefully its Davey Johnson) but I'm pretty sure it won't be Narron.
I believe Davey Johnson has said no more baseball for him.

Kc61
05-31-2006, 10:48 AM
This is not Narron's fault. The problem is the players. I think he is a good field manager and firing him will accomplish nothing.

The only reason to make a change is to help figure out the player moves necessary to remake this team. I have no way of knowing how well Narron evaluates his players.

But this collapse is because of the personnel. High error infielders, slow outfielders, some mid-order hitters who are not hitting, no offensive threat at first base, poor bullpen, only two good starting pitchers so far, etc.

Krusty
05-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Jerry Narron is this generation's version of Dave Bristol. Good enough to get this team back on the winning track but not good enough to manage it to a championship level.

Look for Krivsky to hire his own guy this offseason while he overhaul the roster. I am kind of anxiously awaiting to see what Krivsky can do with an entire offseason to rebuild this club.

pedro
05-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Although I am not a huge Narron fan I can't see where he deserves to get fired and honestly I think at this point it would do more harm than good.

flyer85
05-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Although I am not a huge Narron fan I can't see where he deserves to get fired and honestly I think at this point it would do more harm than good.as I have said from the beginning of the season, Narron is not the main problem, the awful bullpen(with the lack of defense in 2nd) is. Whenever the Reds get a less than stellar starting performance the pen gets exposed for what it is.

westofyou
05-31-2006, 11:22 AM
Jerry Narron is this generation's version of Dave Bristol. Good enough to get this team back on the winning track but not good enough to manage it to a championship level.

Look for Krivsky to hire his own guy this offseason while he overhaul the roster. I am kind of anxiously awaiting to see what Krivsky can do with an entire offseason to rebuild this club.
Bristol was a red-arse, liked to yell at players and was as young as many of them, he was ill prepared for the job IMO. The two are completely different types of managers.

Narron has experience and the Reds recent mid season replacements of mangaers and the realistic POV of the teams chances (within the Reds offices) will assure that he finishes out the season.

Roy Tucker
05-31-2006, 11:43 AM
I think Narron is a competent MLB manager. Which isn't a bad thing.

And my read of his dugout body language is "what did I do to deserve this bunch of clowns". He doesn't go berserk like Pinella or Billy Martin, but he has the icy glare and eyebrow twitch down pat. He gave EE the hairy eyeball last night after Edwin's ill-considered throw after falling down.

He won't win you games like Bobby Cox and he won't lose you games like Dave Miley. Like many other have said, I think he'll finish out the season. Next season is a roll of the dice.

MartyFan
05-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I'm wodnering why the bats have gone to sleep....are there changes being made in plate approach? Why is everyone swinging at the first thing that comes to them?

I'd say Chris Chambliss is the guy looking over his shoulder....I know...go ahead...tell me why I am crazy.

Roy Tucker
05-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Re the hitting, it looks to me like the scouting reports are catching up to the Reds.

Early on, the Reds were being very patient and getting a lot of walks. Lately, it looks like the pitcher knows the Reds and how they work the count and are just throwing a lot of strikes.

It's time for our scouting reports to catch up and for the Reds to start punishing those who are throwing hittable strikes.

(note: this is all based on half-based anecdotal observation and has no statistical backing)

RedsFan75
05-31-2006, 12:40 PM
How about Bucky Dent as manager.

Reds4Life
05-31-2006, 12:44 PM

Pass.

It's high time for the Reds to stop farming out the manager slot to the lowest bidder. RCast wants himself, and the Reds, to be taken seriously. When Narron goes, I think you'll see a bigger name guy take his place.

smith288
05-31-2006, 12:44 PM
Bucky "*%&$#" Dent?

smith288
05-31-2006, 12:46 PM
Re the hitting, it looks to me like the scouting reports are catching up to the Reds.

Early on, the Reds were being very patient and getting a lot of walks. Lately, it looks like the pitcher knows the Reds and how they work the count and are just throwing a lot of strikes.

It's time for our scouting reports to catch up and for the Reds to start punishing those who are throwing hittable strikes.

(note: this is all based on half-based anecdotal observation and has no statistical backing)
That was my hypothesis. I saw this coming. They are getting behind in the counts because they are watching two pitches grooved for strikes making them have to protect.

Also, Austin is a sucker for the low slider. No two ways about it. When he is down in the count, low slider and he will whiff almost every time.

Guacarock
05-31-2006, 12:58 PM
as I have said from the beginning of the season, Narron is not the main problem, the awful bullpen(with the lack of defense in 2nd) is. Whenever the Reds get a less than stellar starting performance the pen gets exposed for what it is.

Narron shares part of the blame for the implosion of the bullpen. It was his smooth move to make an example out of Hancock reporting to spring training overweight and simply cut him on the spot. Needless to say, Hancock, overweight or not, would look mighty fine in a Reds uniform this summer. Josh is sporting a sub 2.50 ERA with the rival Cards. That's a tad slimmer than our middle reliever White's bloated, 6-going-on-7 ERA.

Then there's the debacle surrounding Wagner, earning a demotion despite a 2.77 ERA this spring. Sure the kid's immature and probably a headcase who needs to work on his control, but a worse reliever than Burns? I think not.

So while our bullpen is indeed really stinking up the joint, Narron aggravated things by making abrupt, wrong-headed personnel calls.

gonelong
05-31-2006, 01:06 PM

Agreed. I also wonder about our advanced scouting as it seems any hurler the team hasn't faced before just owns us ... at least that is my perception.

GL

flyer85
05-31-2006, 01:08 PM
Narron shares part of the blame for the implosion of the bullpen. It was his smooth move to make an example out of Hancock reporting to spring training overweight and simply cut him on the spot. that was done with the approval of WK and it would take a lot more than Hancock to just make this bullpen average.

I said at the time it was stupid to cut Hancock because it made no real point.

princeton
05-31-2006, 01:17 PM
I said at the time it was stupid to cut Hancock because it made no real point.

right, we have a lot of cuts that made no real point. Dave Williams is another. If your first step is to cut Williams, fine, but if your next move is to hire Joe Mays, then you're worse than if you were even standing in place.

we're not even doing the hokey pokey.

flyer85
05-31-2006, 01:22 PM
we're not even doing the hokey pokey.If getting rid of Williams is addition by subtraction then signing Mays is subtraction by addition.

BRM
05-31-2006, 01:50 PM
If getting rid of Williams is addition by subtraction then signing Mays is subtraction by addition.

What is adding Yan to the 25 man roster?

Caveat Emperor
05-31-2006, 01:51 PM
What is adding Yan to the 25 man roster?

A stern warning of things to come for one Mr. Ryan Wagner?

BRM
05-31-2006, 01:53 PM
A stern warning of things to come for one Mr. Ryan Wagner?

What warning does it send? Pitch bad enough and we'll call you up?

flyer85
05-31-2006, 01:54 PM
What is adding Yan to the 25 man roster?division by zero?

Matt700wlw
05-31-2006, 03:01 PM
Narron's not going anywhere.

Yet.

cincyinco
05-31-2006, 03:12 PM

Would love to see that happen Puffy, Davey is my favorite manager of ALL TIME! But I think the way baltimore and angelos handled him has soured him on coaching in MLB for the rest of his days. I read articles upon articles that state he's not interested in coming back. Which is unfortunate.

Davey's teams have always finished 2nd or higher. He's a great manager.

KronoRed
05-31-2006, 04:16 PM
Lou isn't coming near this place, guys like Narron are the best we're gonna get.

Reds4Life
05-31-2006, 10:39 PM
Lou isn't coming near this place, guys like Narron are the best we're gonna get.

I wouldn't say that. Lou and Cast are friends, and it seems they are on the same page when it comes to franchise operations. A good relationship with the owner, and a commitment to winning from said owner, goes a long way to get a manager.

Honestly, I think the only way Lou isn't the manager of the Reds for opening day 2007 is if Joe Torre gets fired and he ends up in NY.

OldXOhio
05-31-2006, 10:56 PM

I don't understand at all why you say that?

KronoRed
05-31-2006, 11:15 PM
I don't understand at all why you say that?
Big money managers wants to win and win soon, they aren't going to be interested in a rebuilding project

IMO.

OldXOhio
05-31-2006, 11:29 PM
Big money managers wants to win and win soon, they aren't going to be interested in a rebuilding project

IMO.

This isn't the Royals we're talking about here. Besides, managers like Pinella want to see a commitment to winning first and foremost. In a short period of time, Cast and crew have shown that penchant.

Nugget
05-31-2006, 11:45 PM
I still don't see what the deal with Pinella is. Yes he had some great times in the past but recently he hasn't gotten the results. Even with the great teams in Seattle he didn't make it to the WS.

I say give Narron a go, this is his first full year with the ownership and wait and see at the end. If there are any deficiencies then I'd like to see one of the younger managers brought in rather than recycling old has beens.

WVRedsFan
06-01-2006, 12:26 AM
My biggest grip with Narron is two fold:

1. His archiac handling of the pitching staff, including his gung-ho release of Hancock and his man-love for White and Hammonds, and
2. His belief that veteran players, regardless of performance, are better than young, athletic, promising players.

Narron hasn't been too bad--he's a couple of steps ahead of Boone and Miley, but like I've said about those last two managers--he can probably avoid a total hydrogen bomb of a season, but to take the team to the next level, he just doesn't have it (whatever 'it' is).

I'd bet on Sweet Lou in '07 if it were not for some moves I'm seeing nowadays from Mr. K apparently with the support of one Bob C. It looks to me like they are willing to take more time than we originally thought to get this team to the top of the division. Therefore, Narron may be around another year.

Caveat Emperor
06-01-2006, 03:04 AM
My biggest grip with Narron is two fold:

1. His archiac handling of the pitching staff, including his gung-ho release of Hancock and his man-love for White and Hammonds

His handling of the pitching staff has been handcuffed primarily by a few things outside of his control:

1.) The inability of anyone other than Todd Coffey and David Weathers to routinely retire batters from Day 1.
2.) The need to keep Matt Belisle rested in order to clean up messes that resulted when Dave Williams pitched
3.) No discernable talent at the AAA level to push old veterans

I mean, when you're sitting in the 6th inning and looking to the bullpen, it's been nothing but bad news. The back end of the bullpen hasn't been bad, with Coffey and Weathers, but getting to the back end has been nothing short of an adventure. I don't think he's handled it badly -- I'd have gone to Coffey as the closer a lot sooner, but despite his success we're talking about a guy who was pretty average last year. His big league stint did nothing to convince me that he was closer material; this year he's been lights out and earned the job, but it wasn't like he'd been ready to break the door down in '05 and ST.

I agree with you that White is crap, but Hammond has quietly been putting some decent outings together recently. His April numbers suck something fierce, but his May numbers were fantastic and led the staff in ERA and WHIP:

DATE G GS W L Sv QS Hld IP H ER R HR BB SO K/9 P/GS WHIP ERA
April 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 5.0 10 9 9 1 2 7 12.60 0.0 2.40 16.20
May 9 0 0 1 0 0 2 11.1 7 1 1 1 1 9 7.15 0.0 0.71 0.79
Narron's making the best of this situation. With Coffey as the closer, they're in need of a reliable power arm to serve as a setup man that would allow Weathers to move into a MR or deficit-holding role in the mid innings. White needs to be DFA'd, but you always have to have someone better on the roster before you can do that. The Reds don't.

His belief that veteran players, regardless of performance, are better than young, athletic, promising players.

Again, I really don't see that as a valid criticism either. Edwin Encarnacion has been getting the majority of the starts at 3B. He's 4th on the team in ABs despite being a "young" player that is mired in an awful slump and making defensive miscues out at 3rd. Narron could be quite justified in playing RA over there more frequently but he hasn't.

The team had a "veteran" player starting at 2nd base on opening day but he was quickly relegated to a bench role ever before the young and (it appears) talented Brandon Phillips showed up on the scene. Phillips has had ups and downs as well, but he remains the starting 2B on this squad. The "youth" movement extends further than that as Elizardo Ramirez held his starting rotation spot to the detriment of Dave Williams when Milton came off the DL. Coffey surplanted Weathers as closer less than 2 months into the season even though Weathers never really pitched terribly. The only area where the elderly reign supreme on this team is in CF, where Junior is playing because he's Ken Griffey Jr., and at 1B where Aurillia and Hatteberg platoon because Krvisky is unable or unwilling to move Adam Dunn to 1B midseason.

The only "young" player who is getting held down by all of this is Chris Denorfia -- and that's due solely to Dunn's 1B situation (which Krivsky and Casty ended in ST), not from any animus against young guys.

I'd bet on Sweet Lou in '07 if it were not for some moves I'm seeing nowadays from Mr. K apparently with the support of one Bob C. It looks to me like they are willing to take more time than we originally thought to get this team to the top of the division. Therefore, Narron may be around another year.

I would agree that Casty and Krivsky are going to bring their own people in starting next year, but I wouldn't bet heavily on Sweet Lou. Just a hunch from what I've been hearing and reading, but I don't think he's interested in signing back aboard a ship unless he's certain it'll be a different experience than his time in Tampa. Right now, it doesn't look that way for the Reds (though that may change).

The manager of this ballclub isn't the problem -- wasn't the problem with Boone, wasn't the problem with Miley. The problems have been (and continue to be) consistent pitching and defense (the current slump notwithstanding). You could have Joe Torre managing this group, and I still think the best result you could hope for would be about 80 wins.

pedro
06-01-2006, 04:31 AM
Boone and Miley were problems in the big scheme of things IMO.

Narron really isn't.

Again JMO.

RFS62
06-01-2006, 08:07 AM

Yeah, I think you've nailed it.

It's funny how when a team overachieves like the Reds have done thusfar, the manager doesn't get the credit. But when they underachieve, he usually gets a large part of the blame.

WVRedsFan
06-01-2006, 09:13 AM
The manager of this ballclub isn't the problem -- wasn't the problem with Boone, wasn't the problem with Miley. The problems have been (and continue to be) consistent pitching and defense (the current slump notwithstanding). You could have Joe Torre managing this group, and I still think the best result you could hope for would be about 80 wins.

There is a lot ot agree with in this statement, but I contend that everything begins and ends with the guy in charge. Narron's a likeable guy and is decent in many ways, but early on, he continued to go with a totally ineffective Hammonds first, even though he couldn;t get anyone out. Time after time. That's a flaw. He also (as you mention) bullheadedly continued to use Weathers as a closer even though he was not anywhere near one.

Yes, this team has many problems, defnese is one, and I see no effort to change that either. The over discussed topics of Griffey to left and Dunn to first have never been tried, and if Denorfia is the answer, as everyone thinks (I am not one of those people, btw), he's rotting at nearly 26 in the minors while McCracken continues to be on the roster (he apparently agrees with Wayne and Casty on this). And the fundamentals that Casty talked about and Narron fumes over haven't improved one iota.

The conculsion is either we have dumb, untalented players (I'll agree on the bullpen) or the manager is ineffective. It's neither here nor there, but I stand by my statement. Narron's OK and is alright now as the manager, but to go to the next level, we need someone else. Why wait? These guys need someone to inspire them and kick their butts. Maybe it will all work out, but I doubt it.

Red Heeler
06-01-2006, 09:28 AM
I think that Narron will and should get to finish out the season barring a total meltdown. OTOH, Narron is a poor fit to manage this team. He is a get 'em on, get 'em over, get em' in kind of guy. The Reds are a three run home run team.

Mike Hargrove would be a great choice to manage this team. He understands and appreciates the offensive approach they bring to the table.

gonelong
06-01-2006, 09:36 AM
The manager of this ballclub isn't the problem -- wasn't the problem with Boone, wasn't the problem with Miley.

The manger of this ballclub might not be the problem (I kinda like JN) -- but Boone and Miley were problems IMO, just not the only or main problems.

GL

GAC
06-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Miley panicked and started doing some really screwy changing around with the lineup/batting order last year. I thought he was gonna end up having a nervous breakdown.

I like Narron. He has a strong understanding and really emphasizes the fuundamentals of the game.

I think he also understands, and alot of times the fans don't, that one has to have patience when starting young players like we have around the horn in this INF.

And for the most part, I've really had no problem at all with his lineups.

As far as starting pitching goes - there really isn't much he can do. Glad he dumped Williams; but there is now no leeway for any similar moves because we don't have anything, like a Lizard, in the wings who can be given a shot. Unless a trade is made, we are set with what we have IMO.

But once you get by Arroyo, Harang, and Milton, it's nail biting time.

Narron's continued existence depends on the type of relationship he has with Wayne and Castellini.

But you can't get blood out of a turnip. ;)

Jpup
06-04-2006, 05:05 AM
But once you get by Arroyo, Harang, and Milton, it's nail biting time.)

Milton will make you bite your hand off. :D