PDA

View Full Version : I love our new owner

NewEraReds
06-07-2006, 11:57 PM
sorry if this was posted somewhere else, please move it if so.

while talking during the game, it just got me pumped. he sounded so happy and it wasnt just fake happiness. he loves baseball, loves the reds, and loves winning. which is so awesome to have in an owner after the stuff we have had to deal with.

the greatest was when he talked about loving to hear it be so quiet in houston

Krusty
06-08-2006, 12:28 AM
sorry if this was posted somewhere else, please move it if so.

while talking during the game, it just got me pumped. he sounded so happy and it wasnt just fake happiness. he loves baseball, loves the reds, and loves winning. which is so awesome to have in an owner after the stuff we have had to deal with.

the greatest was when he talked about loving to hear it be so quiet in houston

Big difference between him and Carl Lindner, uh? :thumbup:

Jr's Boy
06-08-2006, 02:17 AM
You could hear a pindrop in St.Louis the whole series just about.

OUReds
06-08-2006, 03:11 AM
You could hear a pindrop in St.Louis the whole series just about.

Speaking of that, in game one, you could pinpoint the exact second Griffey's ball cleared the fence, because in that second, Busch stadium went from crazy loud, to ABSOLUTE silence.

Definately my favorite reds moment in a while.

Maldez
06-08-2006, 08:33 AM
There's a whole new smell to the Reds now that we've got an owner with a pulse. Lindner looked like a pallbearer and his sour countenance made the whole Reds experience grim.

smith288
06-08-2006, 08:51 AM
I like how Grande asked him if he would do anything to win (trade for big name) and Cast says "George, I told you we would, we have talked about that..." [Subject dropped].

I love no nonsense folks.

RedsBaron
06-08-2006, 08:59 AM
This is perhaps the first time in my 40+ years as a Reds fan that I really like the owner.