PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy in Pittsburgh?

edabbs44
06-11-2006, 12:28 PM
www.iratefans.com

I don't think anyone could blame them.

IslandRed
06-11-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm surprised this sort of site wasn't done years ago. Most people hadn't even heard of the Internet the last time Pittsburgh was good.

toledodan
06-11-2006, 01:03 PM
can't blame them at all. i felt sorry for the tiger fans untill they started winning this year now they think the tigers are the yankees.:D

Krusty
06-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Another month and they will forget about this and concentrate on the Steelers.

Hap
06-12-2006, 11:00 PM
What if................................................ ................................

...Bonds had thrown out Bream?

mole44
06-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Another month and they will forget about this and concentrate on the Steelers.
Yep, they won't have time to think about the pirates with all the time they will be spending throwing trash in charlie batch's yard

NastyBoy
06-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Now they can focus their attention on Big Ben.

WVRed
06-13-2006, 08:53 AM
Wow, FireDanO'Brien never had this much literature.:help:

They need to do a Redsout sometime in Pittsburgh if we are still in contention.

Heath
06-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Wow, FireDanO'Brien never had this much literature.:help:
Hey, McClain had to get married, ok - he didn't have the time. :D

Yeah, it's a neat idea and they are slamming McClatchy and all - but by going to the game and spending at the concession stand, you still aren't hitting him where it hurts - the wallet.

I think Pittsburgh is the Tampa Bay of the NL - great young talent, but continual bottom feeders in the league. But the difference is that the Pirate Park is one of the best parks in baseball while Tampa Bay loos like you are playing in a doctor's office waiting room.

realreds1
06-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Looks like there was a turn-out of six Irate Fans at the first gathering. Not surprising, really, when you consider Pittsburgh's apathy towards the Pirates. Even when that team was winning in the 1970s, they had a hard time drawing fans.

Krusty
06-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Yep, they won't have time to think about the pirates with all the time they will be spending throwing trash in charlie batch's yard

Still haven't gotten over Palmer's injury in the playoff game?

Krusty
06-13-2006, 10:36 AM
McClatchy is to Pirate fans as Lindner was to Reds fan. Best thing for their organization is to have Mark Cuban buy them. But McClatchy is like KC's David Glass....he wants them to fail to get that revenue sharing money.

tripleaaaron
06-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Now they can focus their attention on Big Ben.

Or they can devote their attention to cursing him for not wearing a helmet. You take out our QB, the higher power must be a Bengals fan. I like Ben, and feel badly for him, but I despise the steelers almost as much as the cards.:beerme:

KronoRed
06-14-2006, 02:16 AM
McClatchy is to Pirate fans as Lindner was to Reds fan. Best thing for their organization is to have Mark Cuban buy them. But McClatchy is like KC's David Glass....he wants them to fail to get that revenue sharing money.
Pure profit.

It's terrible too, they have IMO the best new stadium in baseball, and it goes to waste.