PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't Wayne on Channel 5 Last Night?

redsmetz
06-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Wasn't Wayne Krivskey scheduled to be on Sports Rock or whatever they call Channel 5's 11:30 sports show on Sunday night? I can't find a report on Redszone and wondered if he was on and what he had to say.

Reds4Life
06-12-2006, 04:59 PM
He was on for maybe 10 minutes and said nothing of worth.

markymark69
06-12-2006, 05:00 PM
He was on for about five minutes toward the end of the program, didn't reveal much. He was asked if he was bothered by the weekend performance and he said no, because it's a long season, but he did say the team could have performed better.

Overall he said he was pleased with the season to date.

Ken Broo asked him about the previous regimes leaving the team's minor leagues in poor shape, he said he would not bash those people and commented that there are a few prospects.

A few other comments about trades, he was asked if the Dontrelle Willis rumor was true? His reponse was ask the Marlins. Broo and George Vogel also commented about the trades that brought Arroyo, Phillips and David Ross in. Krivsky talked about the scout who kept after him to get Phillips and made commets about both Ross and Bronson.

Nothing major, but he was only limited to five minutes.

I'm going off memory, but that's about the gist of it.

dabvu2498
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
"We're pleased with the direction we're headed."

"We think this past week's draft is an indication of good things to come."

"We've got a lot of young players who are going to be good for a long time."

And I didn't even watch!!!

redsmetz
06-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks, folks. Long trek, long season, long view (or Longview, for those of you in Cincinnati who know that reference :jump:)