PDA

View Full Version : Sauerback released

Topcat
06-16-2006, 04:37 AM
Though I do not fell he is a great pitcher in comparison to Yan and white I do feel he is a huge upgrade. Wayne go get him!

redsfanfalcon
06-16-2006, 07:47 AM
I know Sauerback would be a decent addition, but he has major issues of his own. After all, the guy was caught hiding from the cops with a woman who was drunk that WASN'T his wife. We don't need that on this team. Sadly enough, maybe Sauerback could be a good influence on Chris Henry?

Spitball
06-16-2006, 09:01 AM
I know Sauerback would be a decent addition, but he has major issues of his own. After all, the guy was caught hiding from the cops with a woman who was drunk that WASN'T his wife. We don't need that on this team. Sadly enough, maybe Sauerback could be a good influence on Chris Henry?

This is baseball, not Heaven. I'd give him a look and warn the townfolk to lock up their daughters.

minus5
06-16-2006, 09:13 AM

Change the woman in that story to a transvestite hooker and you got Eddie Murphy's story and hey!.....Who don't like The Nutty Dr. Doolitle Professor? :thumbup:

blumj
06-16-2006, 01:09 PM
He's a real loogy. You have to be sure they're not going to try to get away with leaving him out there against RHHs or he'll be more problem than help. And that's assuming he can help at all in his current state.