PDA

View Full Version : Tom Green Baseball

Team Clark
06-27-2006, 11:06 PM
I hope this link works... if not go to youtube.com and search for Tom Green Baseball. Absolute scream!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCV33zuQHsI&search=baseball

vaticanplum
06-27-2006, 11:46 PM
If this is Tom Green of Freddie Got Fingered, I refuse to watch it. I will never forgive him taking those nine dollars from me. I want them back.

redsfan4445
06-28-2006, 12:08 AM
That was a funny video..LOL

Falls City Beer
06-28-2006, 12:12 AM
If this is Tom Green of Freddie Got Fingered, I refuse to watch it. I will never forgive him taking those nine dollars from me. I want them back.

"Daddy, would you like some sausage?"

Razor Shines
06-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Who was the genius that decided it would be ok to allow Tom Green access to the team's PA system during a game? What did they think he would do? That was hillarious though. "Can I have one more chance?"

dougdirt
06-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Are you serious?! I loved that movie!

MartyFan
06-28-2006, 04:39 AM
AWESOME!!!

I loved when the guy came in at the end and essentially dragged, pushed and "got physical" with Tom...nobody p's people off better than Tom Green...I remember when he moved into a persons house after they answered their doorbell...UNBELIEVABLE!

Team Clark
06-28-2006, 10:16 AM
"We need to you to turn down the volume a little bit"... Yeah right!!!

redsfan30
06-28-2006, 10:23 AM
I miss the Tom Green show....but I do not miss the Green Tom show.

How could anyone possibly hate Freddie Got Fingered?

vaticanplum
06-28-2006, 11:08 AM
Are you serious?! I loved that movie!

Oh my god, it was painful. Just not my kind of comedy I guess. I was trying to be open-minded in going to see it. Haven't done a single open-minded thing since.

Team Clark
06-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Oh my god, it was painful. Just not my kind of comedy I guess. I was trying to be open-minded in going to see it. Haven't done a single open-minded thing since.

Well, at least you know what your limits are...!! I, for one, see a lot of movies while on the road. It's almost like a gambling addiction. I want to stop seeing bad movies but every time I go to a theatre it's a real gamble.

oneupper
06-28-2006, 01:22 PM
I was not amused. Being a total idiot and annoying people is not my kind of humor. Thanks for posting it anyway.

westofyou
06-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Tom Green is the William Hung of comedy

redsfan30
06-28-2006, 02:25 PM
The Sweedish.....is all alone.

MartyFan
06-28-2006, 03:30 PM
Tom Green is the William Hung of comedy

I wouldn't go that far...I'd say he is at least one of the initial group that goes to Hollywood before they start the carnage...William aHung of Comedy would be....most of the comics on Last Comic Standing this year...the ones who are on there and you already recognize them should not be on there because they are already established...the others just shouldn't be there at all.

Spitball
06-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Who was the genius that decided it would be ok to allow Tom Green access to the team's PA system during a game? What did they think he would do? That was hillarious though. "Can I have one more chance?"

Exactly what I was thinking while watching it.

"Tom Green? Never heard of him, but if you say he had his own TV show..."

I bet they check these promotional guests out more thoroughly in the future.

Thanks for the link, TC.