PDA

View Full Version : Eric Haw Leaving Ohio State.

redsfan30
06-28-2006, 12:11 PM
According to good sources over at Bucknuts, Eric Haw is transfering...most likely to UCLA.

Probably a good move for him, considering he'd be stuck behind Antonio Pittman, Chris Wells and Maurice Wells at Ohio State.

Good luck, Eric!

FindlayRed
06-28-2006, 05:25 PM
That is kind of a tough loss, even though most people dont know who he is. He had the size and the speed, but was never really given a chance after he got caught "puffin the chiba". I thought he was a good candidate to replace Holmes on the return team.

Cedric
06-28-2006, 05:29 PM
He wasn't good.

Was overrated in high school and had a overhyped fourty time.

He couldn't block, has bad vision, and a bad work ethic.

RedFanAlways1966
06-28-2006, 05:54 PM
I guess the coaching staff at Ohio State was BLUNT with Eric Haw about his future. Best of luck to him.

max venable
06-29-2006, 07:57 PM
He wasn't good.

Was overrated in high school and had a overhyped fourty time.

He couldn't block, has bad vision, and a bad work ethic.
I think you're right. IIRC, Haw came to the OSU summer camp as a prep player and ran a ridiculous 40 time (like 4.2 or better) and the Bucks offered him a schollie based on his speed alone.

Dude can burn...in more ways than one as it turns out.

LoganBuck
06-30-2006, 12:53 AM
I think you're right. IIRC, Haw came to the OSU summer camp as a prep player and ran a ridiculous 40 time (like 4.2 or better) and the Bucks offered him a schollie based on his speed alone.

Dude can burn...in more ways than one as it turns out.

Too be fair, Haw amassed ungodly numbers as a high school senior, granted they were in the pitiful Columbus public league, but he did end up with 3000 yards rushing. If he goes somewhere where he has a legitimate shot he could light it up.:D