PDA

View Full Version : RedsFest Dates announced...

KittyDuran
06-28-2006, 01:31 PM
Was looking for something else on the Reds website and came across this:
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cin/fan_forum/redsfest.jsp

Redsfest 2006
Dec. 1-2, 2006
Cincinnati's Cinergy Center

View Photo Gallery

Join us Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 1-2, 2006, for the much-anticipated return of Redsfest! This year's event, which will take place at the newly opened Cinergy Center in downtown Cincinnati, features all of the familiar favorites. Redsfest 2006 will offer autograph signings and photo opportunities with current and past Reds, a merchandise outlet, Reds mascots and special kids areas.

Fans can also interact with players, coaches and front-office staff at our Main Stage, discuss ticketing options with our Season Sales and Group Sales departments, or check out the dozens of memoribilia dealers who will be on hand.

Be sure to check out our specialty areas, including the:
Skyline Chili Photo Booth
National City Photo Booth
More information will be posted as we get closer to the event, so check back often!

For more information, contact the Reds Marketing department at (513) 765-7100 or marketing@reds.mlb.com.

RANDY IN INDY
06-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Bet they roll out the new uniforms at Redsfest this year.

indyred
06-29-2006, 12:25 AM
Hope they are holding there game used stuff for this event. With nothing in team pro shop anymore.

xerplastic
06-29-2006, 03:40 AM
It's good that they're doing it again. The convention center downtown is now called the Duke Energy Center, not the Cinergy Center. A minor point really but they deserve for it to be called by its right name. I was at the grand reopening last week and the renovations are pretty impressive. The entire building looks great.

indyred
08-18-2006, 10:30 AM
With all player moves this season, they better have a boatload of game used jerseys for sale there.......

Chip R
08-18-2006, 10:34 AM
With all player moves this season, they better have a boatload of game used jerseys for sale there.......

Dibs on Rick White's.

dabvu2498
08-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Dibs on Rick White's.
I'll take #60!!! Time will tell if it ever actually gets into a game.

paulrichjr
08-18-2006, 11:29 AM
Game used stuff is really cheap by the second day. My son got a batting helmet for like $10 or something...Can't remember for sure but it was really cheap.

KittyDuran
08-18-2006, 12:02 PM
I usually go for the "other" logo merchandise, ex. sleep wear, t-shirts, fleeces, etc. The prices have always been fanastic!