PDA

View Full Version : Keep voting for griffey

Brandon4MVP
06-29-2006, 04:04 PM
anyone know how many votes he needs to start?

RedFanAlways1966
06-29-2006, 04:08 PM
anyone know how many votes he needs to start?

He must be in the top-3 of OF vote getters for the National League. No magic number... just top-3 of NL outfielders.

And he must also not have an "injury" which may cause him to miss the game. Some superstars have had "sudden" injuries during (or just before) the break... and had to spend the break with family instead of being at the game. Never happened to Junior as far as I know, but other stars have had it happen to them.

Matt700wlw
06-29-2006, 04:15 PM
He must be in the top-3 of OF vote getters for the National League. No magic number... just top-3 of NL outfielders.

And he must also not have an "injury" which may cause him to miss the game. Some superstars have had "sudden" injuries during (or just before) the break... and had to spend the break with family instead of being at the game. Never happened to Junior as far as I know, but other stars have had it happen to them.

He couldn't participate in last years All-Star game because of an injury.

NastyBoy
06-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I voted 25 times with my home email. I will do the same with my work email. 50 votes at least from me. I could break out the old yahoo email account as well. Also.... this may be obvious, but do not vote Bay, Beltran, Soriano or Jones.

Mario-Rijo
06-29-2006, 09:17 PM
At last count approx. 37,000 behind Bay! I voted for Dunn, Griffey and Kearns and threw Matt Holliday (Having a stellar year BTW) in a few times. I also wrote in BP and David Ross at there perspective positions. Also did anyone know Joe Mauer was hitting .392 for the Twinkies wow! I knew he was hitting very well but not quite that well! And Nomar is quietly hitting .362 I think it was for LA, who knew?!

Also if anyone is interested you can vote 25 times, go to tools on your browser ^ there, go to internet options and clear your cookies/web history and vote another 25 times! :beerme:

NastyBoy
06-29-2006, 09:19 PM
At last count approx. 37,000 behind Bay! I voted for Dunn, Griffey and Kearns and threw Matt Holliday (Having a stellar year BTW) in a few times. I also wrote in BP and David Ross at there perspective positions. Also did anyone know Joe Mauer was hitting .392 for the Twinkies wow! I knew he was hitting very well but not quite that well! And Nomar is quietly hitting .362 I think it was for LA, who knew?!

Also if anyone is interested you can vote 25 times, go to tools on your browser ^ there, go to internet options and clear your cookies/web history and vote another 25 times! :beerme:

Sound about like my ballot.... Mauer is having a stellar year. Nice tip about the cookies.

Redhook
06-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Although I'd love to see JR. start at the All-Star game, it would be in everyone's best interest if he got all 3 of those days off.