PDA

View Full Version : It's Back! Pro Style: David Ross

redsrule2500
07-04-2006, 01:27 PM
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~rs301805/ross.jpg

The Reds don't just look good in their uniforms. Off the field and after hours, their individual tastes shine through.

Today is the second of a periodic series that spotlights the fashion choices of some of your favorite players. Fashion writer Marilyn Bauer quizzed the players on their likes and dislikes, then went shopping with their preferences in mind. Today we profile David Ross.

"I like dressy but casual," says Ross. "I like to look nice but comfort is first and foremost. I have big legs and buns, so it's hard to fit pants.
ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't like shirts that pouf out. But I don't like to wear them too tight either.

"I'm a neutral-color guy, and then I'll throw in a wacky watch. It's the only kind of jewelry I wear, besides one necklace with a cross on it my mother gave to me when I was 16."

MEET DAVID ROSS

Hometown: Bainbridge, Ga.
Family: Wife, Hyla
Height: 6 feet, 2 inches
Weight: 225 pounds
Spare time: I like to golf and I'm a big shopper. I'm always looking for new stuff and in search of the perfect-fitting jeans. I'm also a big gadget guy.
Favorite color: Different shades of blue
Favorite brand: Kenneth Cole. And I bought two shirts at Lucky Brands. My watch: Panerai.
Clothing can't live without: Collared shirts, but I roll up my sleeves.
You might be surprised to know: I have a little bit of a country accent, but I know a lot of rap songs. The guys laugh at me because I spit out a few lyrics and it doesn't seem right coming out of a country voice.

Pick up a copy of today's Enquirer to see how we did at "gadget guy" shopping for Ross at Sony Style in Kenwood Towne Centre and finding cutting-edge fashion looks from Romualdo's in Madeira.

Next week: Second baseman Brandon Phillips
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060704/LIFE05/607040301/1086/LIFE

:laugh: :laugh:

Matt700wlw
07-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Ain't he cute ;)

KittyDuran
07-04-2006, 04:27 PM
I don't remember the thread on Lopez... But here it is:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060627/LIFE05/606270316/-1/all

KittyDuran
07-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Ain't he cute ;)Yes he is...:thumbup: [Matt, you brat!]:devil:

BoydsOfSummer
07-04-2006, 04:55 PM
"I like dressy but casual," says Ross. "I like to look nice but comfort is first and foremost. I have big legs and buns, so it's hard to fit pants.

Davey's got a big butt...neener-neener-neener...:p:

KronoRed
07-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Stylin.

Super_Barry11
07-05-2006, 12:23 AM
I thought I was going to die laughing when I read that he has big buns. Good to know. Thanks, David. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait for Brandon Phillips next week!! :thumbup:

reds44
07-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Next week: Second baseman Brandon Phillips

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't wait for this one. I can just picture him cracking up the entire time while doing the interview.

Cedric
07-05-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm not into guys, but I can say that blazer is nice.