PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports

gitrdunn44
07-06-2006, 06:18 PM
What other sports do you like? I also play basketball and football for my school, and enjoy them almost as much as baseball. I'm a fan of the Colts, Pacers, and Purdue.

reds1869
07-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Baseball is my favorite sport, with soccer very close behind. I enjoy watching just about everything else too, with college football and the NFL topping the also rans.

As far as playing, I've always had a passion for tennis. When I was younger I played baseball. I toyed around with other sports, but baseball and tennis were the only two I was truly good at. I was on the state championship tennis team in high school. I know, I know, but I don't get to bring that up too often. :lol:

HumnHilghtFreel
07-06-2006, 10:01 PM
I have played just about every sport but football at some sort of competitive level. Baseball is by a longshot my favorite, followed by soccer and basketball probably in a tie for second,and football a distant third. I can watch just about any sport though, barring NASCAR, which isn't a sport... sorry NASCAR fans.

DropDocK
07-07-2006, 10:48 AM
I played basketball, softball and soccer. Regularly watch baseball, football, basketball, tennis and am well-versed in all of them. Then I might watch whatever else is on, like hockey, soccer or volleyball. Only two sports I could never get into: golf and auto racing.