PDA

View Full Version : Reds Tickets

toledodan
07-07-2006, 07:12 PM
i'm going to be in the miamisburg / middletown area monday and was wanting to know where i can buy reds tickets. does ticketmaster still sell them? i really didn't want to make a trip all the way downtown. any help would be great.

Razor Shines
07-07-2006, 07:15 PM
http://cincinnatireds.com

jimbo
07-07-2006, 07:16 PM
You can buy Reds tickets on their MLB site which is www.reds.com.

Check ebay also, sometimes you can pick up some good buys under face value.

toledodan
07-07-2006, 07:18 PM
i was wanting to but them in person like the good old days. thanks for the info though.

jimbo
07-07-2006, 07:25 PM
i was wanting to but them in person like the good old days. thanks for the info though.

You can purchase them in person at a Tickets.com outlet at most Meijer locations.

toledodan
07-07-2006, 08:21 PM
You can purchase them in person at a Tickets.com outlet at most Meijer locations.

thanks jim! thats what i was looking for. they are having familly day july 16th. i pay full price and get the rest in for half price but you can't do that online.:beerme:

jimbo
07-07-2006, 08:27 PM
thanks jim! thats what i was looking for. they are having familly day july 16th. i pay full price and get the rest in for half price but you can't do that online.:beerme:

Anything for a cough....cough...xavier....cough......fan. :D

You may want to call ahead just to make sure you can get that discount there.

dabvu2498
07-08-2006, 09:32 PM
i'm going to be in the miamisburg / middletown
Welcome back home.

Newman4
07-09-2006, 12:32 PM

Hey Dan, you might want to go ahead and get those as soon as you can. I'm taking my little girl that day for a teddy bear and most of the good seats are gone already. I had to do the Ebay thing because she's almost two and can't see over people too well :) so I had to get something near the front row of a section and that was the only way I could get close seats. If you're not picky though there's lots available in the View Level and Family Days are a good deal.

toledodan
07-09-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey Dan, you might want to go ahead and get those as soon as you can. I'm taking my little girl that day for a teddy bear and most of the good seats are gone already. I had to do the Ebay thing because she's almost two and can't see over people too well :) so I had to get something near the front row of a section and that was the only way I could get close seats. If you're not picky though there's lots available in the View Level and Family Days are a good deal.

thanks for the heads up. i like the field view in the upperdeck. also my wife gets bad migranes so i get the seats all the way up to help keep the sun off her.