PDA

View Full Version : TOnight's game

cincyreds06
07-08-2006, 03:02 PM
TOnight's game is huge imo because if the reds win tonight they will be 4 over 500. and that will be A winning number going into allstar break since 99 I looked it up ..not had A winning allstar break since 2000 but 99 was year they were over 500. when they hit the allstar break. To even bigger matters is harang is pitching Tonight and I think he will do good depending on which harang shows up on turner field and I hope we see the harang who pitched A complete game against the brewers about A month ago

Im getting too excited about returning to cincy after allstar break because its gonna be fun..LAst night on baseball tonight they were saying its gonna be A fun second half and I believe it will. Im going to reds rockies game july 16 with one of my friends so I cannot wait..What do you all think of this reds team right now..think they can keep pace in divison and wildcard!!

mole44
07-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Periods and commas work wonders man. And the word a doesn't always need to be capitolized.

Redhook
07-08-2006, 04:33 PM
TOnight's game is huge imo because if the reds win tonight they will be 4 over 500. and that will be A winning number going into allstar break since 99 I looked it up ..not had A winning allstar break since 2000 but 99 was year they were over 500. when they hit the allstar break. To even bigger matters is harang is pitching Tonight and I think he will do good depending on which harang shows up on turner field and I hope we see the harang who pitched A complete game against the brewers about A month ago

Im getting too excited about returning to cincy after allstar break because its gonna be fun..LAst night on baseball tonight they were saying its gonna be A fun second half and I believe it will. Im going to reds rockies game july 16 with one of my friends so I cannot wait..What do you all think of this reds team right now..think they can keep pace in divison and wildcard!!

Although I needed a third party to decipher what you were trying to say here, I really like your enthusiasm. By the way, the Reds would still be over .500 if they lost both games this weekend. I don't see that happening though. To two more victories :beerme: !

Johnny Vander m
07-08-2006, 05:04 PM

Is this the official game thread for TOnight we are ordered to use like LAst night? :roll:

Falls City Beer
07-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Man, I teach English, and I think you guys are being pretty harsh on reds06.

RedsRFreel
07-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Periods and commas work wonders man. And the word a doesn't always need to be capitolized.

If you criticize someone else's grammar, you might want to watch your spelling. "Capitolized" is normally spelled "capitalized". Just thought you would want to know!

mole44
07-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Hey, I didn't say a word about spelling

Unassisted
07-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey, I didn't say a word about spellingBut you did mention punctuation, and your last post is missing some. ;)