PDA

View Full Version : Update: Brandon Claussen

RedLegSuperStar
07-11-2006, 08:48 AM
From Rotoworld.com

Brandon Claussen (shoulder) gave up six runs in 4 2/3 innings in his rehab start for Triple-A Louisville on Sunday.

Claussen should get his rotation spot back when he's ready to be return, but it's clear he's not there yet. He surrendered three homers in the loss to Columbus

The score was 8-5 Columbus over the Bats. Claussen did strike out 6 and walked 2

Krusty
07-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Do you actually think that the real problem with Claussen is his inablility to pitch inside?

captainmorgan07
07-11-2006, 12:25 PM
that or he just doesn't get it mentally

RedsMan3203
07-11-2006, 01:04 PM
that or he just doesn't get it mentally

I believe its all between the ears..... The kid has the talent to get hitters out... We've seen it here and there.... But not as much as we'd like to see... I still have HIGH hope for BC.

If you remember.... 2 years ago about this time... Harrang was on the DL and about to be lifted from it... From then on out (till today) he has pitched like he knew what he was doing. I don't know WHAT happened on that DL stint.. But something clicked.... I hope it works for BC.

Doc. Scott
07-11-2006, 04:52 PM
I think it's the stuff. Claussen is hurt and doesn't have what he did last year. He strikes me as someone without much of a problem in the intangibles or command department.

KronoRed
07-11-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm starting to agree, I think he's hurt, sadly.