PDA

View Full Version : New here

11larkin11
07-15-2006, 02:04 AM
Im a regular over on reds.com, but I got tired of the whole "sky is falling" after every loss and the hundreds of threads about how dumb Kriv is after the trade. I have looked at the threads here for awhile, but just now registered.:thumbup:

Redsland
07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
:welcome:

Rob Dicken
07-15-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome dude. I feel your pain at reds.com, as that was one of the main reasons I quit posting there and came here as well.

SunDeck
07-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Quick, before you sit down, make a beer run.

Unassisted
07-15-2006, 03:57 PM
There's a fair number of trade-haters here as well, but there's still plenty of room on this side of the fence for more trade lovers. :welcome:

KronoRed
07-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Hi :wave:

11larkin11
07-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Hey everyone. I have a question. Is there a certain amount of posts I must have to post on the Old Red Guard? Im sure this is asked every time there is a new poster, but at least I didnt start a whole new thread over it. I get this message...

11larkin11, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Edit: Nevermind, I found out its onyl for original posters.

Rocket_Fuel
07-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Im a regular over on reds.com, but I got tired of the whole "sky is falling" after every loss and the hundreds of threads about how dumb Kriv is after the trade. I have looked at the threads here for awhile, but just now registered.:thumbup:

Welcome aboard! You only have to worry about the "sky is falling" posts after every two or three losses. ;)

BoydsOfSummer
07-16-2006, 02:15 PM
You need 200 rep points to post there. Good luck,and welcome aboard.

Rocket_Fuel
07-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey everyone. I have a question. Is there a certain amount of posts I must have to post on the Old Red Guard? Im sure this is asked every time there is a new poster, but at least I didnt start a whole new thread over it. I get this message...

11larkin11, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Edit: Nevermind, I found out its onyl for original posters.

It sucks I know, but I wouldn't sweat it. Reds Live! Seems to have more posts and posters and we can get that place jumping! Get more new people and it'll be a blast! Until then, you need about 200 rep points to access the board. A long road but well worth it!

TeamBoone
07-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Welcome.

Wanted to let you know that the ORG isn't just for original posters... you must receive 200 rep points before you can post there.

There's lots of info in the FAQ section (link is in the banner at the top of this page).

jmcclain19
07-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Attention Newbies.

I'd like to know why you dared to enter Redszone with the proper attire on?

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/8859/redsrookies6pt.jpg

NJReds
07-18-2006, 05:01 PM
:eek: :barf:

jmcclain19
07-18-2006, 05:03 PM
:eek: :barf:

Nothing quite like the site of Luke Hudson, Joe Valentine and Brandon Claussen and gang in short shorts and midriff shirts to make the day go by.

Or something.