PDA

View Full Version : Bray coming on XM in a few minutes

RFS62
07-19-2006, 04:21 PM
Just heard Dibble say Bray was coming on the show in a minute.

OldXOhio
07-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Any idea what Dibble's and Kennedy's thoughts have been on the trade?

KronoRed
07-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Don't let Dibble influence Bray :D

jmcclain19
07-19-2006, 05:07 PM
They've both bashed the trade in recent days, but today with Bray on as a guest it was all softballs and sunshine about the trade from the Reds perspective.

He did say that he's been a reliever for his entire career and that he really enjoys it - love the adrenline rush of coming on late in the game to try to close it out.

Said he has never faced anyone in the Reds organization as a pitcher because of circumstances and timing.

Apparently Junior has already been razzing him calling him a "Scavanger" after picking up the win the other night.

RFS62
07-19-2006, 05:07 PM
Any idea what Dibble's and Kennedy's thoughts have been on the trade?

Kennedy was talking about it and he liked it.

jmcclain19
07-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Dibble also told Bray to enjoy Cincinnati because Cincy has the best, most loyal fans he'd ever seen and he really loved his 7+ years there.

RedLegSuperStar
07-19-2006, 05:10 PM
I like Bray.. Good kid and glad he is on our team. I listened to the interview and was knocked out with how much maturity this kid has and respect he has for his peers.

Johnny Footstool
07-19-2006, 05:19 PM
No Bray knocks from me. I like the guy's numbers and think he could be a great setup man.

Not worth what the Reds paid at the time of the deal, but still a great setup man.

Reds1
07-19-2006, 06:15 PM
No Bray knocks from me. I like the guy's numbers and think he could be a great setup man.

Not worth what the Reds paid at the time of the deal, but still a great setup man.

I think in a nut shell this is how many Reds fans think. We are glad to have him, but as of now think we gave up too much.

OnBaseMachine
07-19-2006, 06:19 PM

I agree with everything in your post.