PDA

View Full Version : LaRue interview post 7/19 game

Highlifeman21
07-20-2006, 01:00 AM
After the game on FSN, did anyone catch the sweaty Jason LaRue interview?

I'm hoping my ears were full of wax or something and played tricks on me, but did I hear him say something to the effect of knowing how to play the game the right way when he gets his chances?

Seriously, he was asked about his limited playing time, and then said something about knowing how to play the game the right way and making the most of his chances.

It was almost like he read straight from a Jerry Narron canned answer cue card.

Tornon
07-20-2006, 01:06 AM
That's probably what just about anybody would say when they are interviewed.. that is why I don't really like watching players being interviewed. Unless they are an off-the-wall type that truly speaks their mind like an Ozzie Guillen or a Pedro, then they are all going to say the politically correct thing

WVRedsFan
07-20-2006, 01:27 AM
I think TCII aluded to this being Narron's club and that most of the players were drinking the "Narron Kool-Aid." Maybe Jason had a few sips? :)

KronoRed
07-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Someone tell EE he'll be a starter if he says "knowing how to play the right way" and "scrappy"

:D

Roy Tucker
07-20-2006, 09:58 AM
I just wanta give it my best shot and, Good Lord willing, things'll work out.

creek14
07-20-2006, 10:02 AM
In the old days everyone gave 110%.

I miss those days.

westofyou
07-20-2006, 10:36 AM
In the old days everyone gave 110%.

I miss those days.

Did they?

Pete Rose turned a lot of guys off with his constant hustle.

Jim O'Toole

"Not running to first base on a ground out? That started with Roger Maris.

Robin Roberts

It was almost like he read straight from a Jerry Narron canned answer cue card.

The catchers fraternity is an exclusive one... the above is just "part" of their charter.

Chip R
07-20-2006, 10:39 AM
creek, baby, where you been? You just resurfacing cause Adam is on a hot streak now? ;)

creek14
07-22-2006, 07:40 AM
creek, baby, where you been? You just resurfacing cause Adam is on a hot streak now? ;)
I was doing a lot of traveling for work and then was on vacation.

Honey, with me, Adam is always on a hot streak. :evil: