PDA

View Full Version : Todd Hollandsworth a Red

TOBTTReds
08-09-2006, 01:38 PM
Marc:

I'm not even surprised anymore when I hear the Reds have made another trade, and they've done it again today.

The Reds have acquired outfielder Todd Hollandsworth from the Indians in exchange for a player to be named later or cash. Hollandsworth will wear uniform No. 16 and take Brandon Claussen's spot on the 40-man roster as Claussen moves to the 60-day DL. A 25-man move is pending -- I'd guess Denorfia back to Louisville.

Heath
Per Marc's blog.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Reds get Hollandsworth

I'm not even surprised anymore when I hear the Reds have made another trade, and they've done it again today.

The Reds have acquired outfielder Todd Hollandsworth from the Indians in exchange for a player to be named later or cash. Hollandsworth will wear uniform No. 16 and take Brandon Claussen's spot on the 40-man roster as Claussen moves to the 60-day DL. A 25-man move is pending -- I'd guess Denorfia back to Louisville.

dabvu2498
Holy Schnikes!

redsfan30
08-09-2006, 01:40 PM
There's your lefthanded power off the bench.

Heath
08-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Just thought of this - he's not even an ex-Twin.

Wow.

guttle11
08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Is this good or bad? I know he was terrible early in the year, but he pounded the Reds. Has he kept playing decently?

Krusty
08-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Hate to brag, but I called this one before the trading deadline.

Kc61
08-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Very good move. Good veteran lefty bench player. Fills a definite need.

Either Deno is going down or a catcher is moving on.

And Krusty did say Hollandsworth was on the target list.

VR
08-09-2006, 01:48 PM
good pickup.

Hopefully LaRue got claimed on waivers and a deal is in the works. I like Denorf(r)ia as a PH/PR late inning d guy. Hopefully he sticks around

redsmetz
08-09-2006, 01:49 PM
It's a curious move, but then again, maybe they've decided that they don't want Denorfia sitting around all the time. This gives them a lefthanded bat off the bench too.

I hadn't thought about the possibility that we've traded a catcher.

toledodan
08-09-2006, 01:49 PM
good pickup. i would expect a catcher to be moved very soon.

pedro
08-09-2006, 01:50 PM
I'd rather keep Denofria around.

Falls City Beer
08-09-2006, 01:51 PM
I'd rather keep Denofria around.

Me too. Sound and fury.

captainmorgan07
08-09-2006, 01:52 PM
nice move hollandsworth has been playing well lately wats his contract situation and how many years does he have left

puca
08-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Besides the fact that Hollandsworth is a really bad hitter and really always has been, this is a solid move.

captainmorgan07
08-09-2006, 01:59 PM
hollandsworths hitting .333 with runners in scoring position that aint to shabby in his last 22 games hitting .297 3 hr and 12 rbi 7 career pinch hit home runs

dsmith421
Hollandsworth is a free agent after the season and makes the veteran minimum. He was in one of those non-roster invitees/guaranteed a spot deals before the season (similar to Aurilia last year).

If I had to guess, I'm figuring a catcher gets moved or Denorfia gets sent to AAA for three weeks until the rosters expand.

As for his role, I would assume he'll be our first left-handed bat off the bench (ahead of Valentin) and will be a frequent caddy for Dunn and Jr (Freel moving to CF) in the late innings.

cumberlandreds
I hope the Indians are not expecting Phillips back as the PTBNL.
You certainly can't accuse Krivsky of sitting still.

VR
08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Hate to brag, but I called this one before the trading deadline.
Krusty, you have prognosticated every single major league player going to the Reds at some point ;)

reds44
08-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Good move. We needed a lefty off the bench. So much for it being Denorfia's time.

NDRed
08-09-2006, 02:02 PM
nice move hollandsworth has been playing well lately wats his contract situation and how many years does he have left

Proper Name: Todd Mathew Hollandsworth
Born: April 20, 1973
Dayton, OH
Height: 6-2
Weight: 225 lbs.
Pronounced: N/A Bats: Left
Throws: Left
Pos: LF
Experience: 11 years
2006 Salary: $900,000
College: N/A FANTASY
Percent Owned (Week +/-):
MLB: 0.1% (-0.1%)
AL Only: 17.9% (-6.3%)
Avg. Draft Position:
MLB: .0
AL Only: UD
AVG .237 | HR 6 | RBI 27 | OBP .253 | SLG .442

Profile Stats Splits GameLog Bat vs. Pitch News Scouting Fantasy
Season Stats
SPLIT G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB BA OBP SLG
Season 56 156 21 37 12 1 6 27 0 .237 .253 .442
Career 1084 3123 445 853 186 22 97 393 75 .273 .328 .440
Last 7 4 7 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 .143 .143 .143
Projected 107 298 40 71 23 2 11 52 0 .237 .253 .442

Through August 9 - Current stats updated real-time, Career stats updated nightly.

IslandRed
08-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Not a fan of Hollandsworth, but the bench was screaming for a lefty pinch-hitter.

Just a hunch, but I wouldn't be so sure it's Denorfia moving out. If they can't resolve the three catcher situation via trade, Javier Valentin and his slowly eroding playing time and his .621 OPS aren't exempt from a trip to DFA Island.

BRM
08-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Besides the fact that Hollandsworth is a really bad hitter and really always has been, this is a solid move.

Don't forget his defense. It's not all that great either. Great signing.

BRM
08-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Todd's been on fire since the All-Star break posting this line:

.171/.194/.229 for a .423 OPS in 35 at-bats.

NDRed
08-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Best described as scrappy, should add a veteran presence to team, he knows how to win.

:)

Strikes Out Looking
08-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I hate to rain on the maybe a catcher is going away parade, but has anyone noticed that David Ross has a hard time holding on to balls on plays to the plate? I'm just not sold on his defense and I'll be sorry if LaRue was to go.

princeton
08-09-2006, 02:08 PM
if someone can close, then roster expansion will help on Sep 1. Still need a righty bat.

Heath
08-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Todd's been on fire since the All-Star break posting this line:

.171/.194/.229 for a .423 OPS in 35 at-bats.

Small Sample Size.

:rolleyes: ;)

As long as he doesn't start tonight - its OK.

realreds1
08-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Then, perhaps, Nacho Libre is leaving...

BRM
08-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Small Sample Size.

:rolleyes: ;)

As long as he doesn't start tonight - its OK.

I was just having a little fun, that's all. I actually don't mind this pickup, assuming the Reds aren't parting with a prospect of any significance.

Heath
08-09-2006, 02:17 PM
I was just having a little fun, that's all. I actually don't mind this pickup, assuming the Reds aren't parting with a prospect of any significance.

That's why I pulled the small sample size and the *wink* smilie out.

I was just havin' fun with the havin' fun :D

BTW - as far as the prospect goes - I heard produce futures went up, so I'm guessing the prospect has a last name of Cash.

Danny Serafini
08-09-2006, 02:18 PM
I hate to rain on the maybe a catcher is going away parade, but has anyone noticed that David Ross has a hard time holding on to balls on plays to the plate?

I've noticed that a few times. He's pretty bad on a play at the plate.

Marc D
08-09-2006, 02:19 PM
I hate to rain on the maybe a catcher is going away parade, but has anyone noticed that David Ross has a hard time holding on to balls on plays to the plate? I'm just not sold on his defense and I'll be sorry if LaRue was to go.

I've been saying the same about LaRue for years so who knows. I wish there was a stat on it because anecdotally speaking it seems the reds catchers in genral cost the OF many, many assists.

Far East
08-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Hopefully LaRue got claimed on waivers and a deal is in the works.
The availability of LaRue on the bench allows Jerry to PH Valentine and still have that emergency catcher should something unforeseen happen during the game to Ross.

Now if they could get a pitcher like Bray in return for LaRue, then that's a different story.

registerthis
08-09-2006, 02:24 PM
A .253 OBP?

Wow. Just...wow.

He is a leftie, guess that helps. But still...

registerthis
08-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Now if they could get a pitcher like Bray in return for LaRue, then that's a different story.

This place would blow up if that happened.

Joseph
08-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Bad move if its at the expense of more Deno time. If Valentin is moving on, then its ok, but not Deno [or LaRue.]

And yes Ross is terrible at catching throws from the OF. He's dropped at least 2 this week that were sure outs had he held on and I can recall a half dozen this season he's botched, one in the 9th that ended up costing us a game early in the year.

oregonred
08-09-2006, 02:27 PM
I can't believe how active our GM is. Makes for a lively board if nothing else.

I think he has ADD for sure...

VR
08-09-2006, 02:27 PM
The availability of LaRue on the bench allows Jerry to PH Valentine and still have that emergency catcher should something unforeseen happen during the game to Ross.

He can call someone up 9/1 to do that....29 other ML teams have been doing it all year. The bigger concern is LaRue's contract for next year. If you can shed it now....git er done.

Reds4Life
08-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Yes! Another outfielder who can't hit with a horrible OBP! His OBP is really .253? That is a whole new level of suckitude. If this means Deno is going back to Louisville then it's not really worth it IMO.

TOBTTReds
08-09-2006, 02:29 PM
I've been saying the same about LaRue for years so who knows. I wish there was a stat on it because anecdotally speaking it seems the reds catchers in genral cost the OF many, many assists.

The outfielder still gets the assist. Obviously not the out though.

Crash Davis
08-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Left-handed pinch-hitter was a definite need, but I wonder about a couple of things:

1] Stairs is a better hitter, and he was available for a similar price last week.
2] Ledee may well be a better hitter, and he was available for a waiver claim earlier this week.
3] Valentin can now go back to being a catcher instead of an ace pinch-hitter which means LaRue is superfluous...especially if they're not going to play him.

Re: princeton's righty bat need by Sept 1st, a LaRue exit would leave Denorfia paired with one of Aurilia or Encarnacion on the bench.

Hollandsworth + Aurilia/Encarnacion + Denorfia/Freel makes for a decent pinch-hitting crew.

Edited to add: I know it's only a journeyman pinch-hitter, but it's another sign that Castellini/Krivsky are doing everything THEY think they can to go for it. Even if you think their moves are misguided, they deserve credit for trying to get this team the weapons they believe they need.

God, that's refreshing. I'm not used to ownership in Cincinnati wanting to or being willing to compete.

Matt700wlw
08-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Is this good or bad? I know he was terrible early in the year, but he pounded the Reds. Has he kept playing decently?

Can't be bad. The Reds didn't lose anything.

Even if he stinks, he doesn't make the team worse, as long as he's not a regular starter which he won't be.

dabvu2498
08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
1] Stairs is a better hitter, and he was available for a similar price last week.
2] Ledee may well be a better hitter, and he was available for free earlier this week.
Klesko was also available for less than his remaining salary.

CrackerJack
08-09-2006, 02:41 PM
I can feel the veteran presence on this team from here...Clayton, Castro, Aurillia, Hollandsworth, Weathers, Griffey, Mercker...oh my!

I've got goose bumps from the presences!

Oh well just win games and I could care less how many washed-up presences are added.

Kc61
08-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Left-handed pinch-hitter was a definite need, but I wonder about a couple of things:

Re: princeton's righty bat need by Sept 1st, a LaRue exit would leave Denorfia paired with one of Aurilia or Encarnacion on the bench.

Hollandsworth + Aurilia/Encarnacion + Denorfia/Freel makes for a decent pinch-hitting crew.

Edited to add: I know it's only a journeyman pinch-hitter, but it's another sign that Castellini/Krivsky are doing everything THEY think they can to go for it. God, that's refreshing. I'm not used to ownership in Cincinnati wanting to or being willing to compete.

I think the concept is that two spots could be improved: Deno and the third catcher. Hollandsworth fills one of those slots from the left side. A right handed hitting outfielder would fill the other slot. If the guy could play some centerfield, that would be an additional plus (although not essential).

15fan
08-09-2006, 02:42 PM

I'd buy that, except the Reds also have Scott Hatteberg on the roster. Entering this season, he's logged 369 games in the majors as a catcher. There's your emergency catcher. No need to carry 3 catchers.

Hollandsworth is a Juan Castro for the outfield.

NC Reds
08-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Prediction: Narron at some point in time will say "he plays the game the right way" or some near variation of the same.

As long as my boy Deno stays, I have no problem with this (and if the PTBNL is no one special).

Jpup
08-09-2006, 02:48 PM
I would much rather have Valentin on the bench that Hollandsworth as the lefty pinch hitter. I kind of like the 3 catcher idea.

vaticanplum
08-09-2006, 02:51 PM
He was rookie of the year when I was in high school I think :laugh:

But I don't think this is a bad pick-up. Could come in handy in some tight situations. This is not a high-risk move.

Heath
08-09-2006, 02:55 PM

But I don't think this is a bad pick-up. Could come in handy in some tight situations. This is not a high-risk move.

Knowing the mind of some baseball players, he might have tried to date you in high-school when he was rookie of the year. :laugh:

All I know is when Hollandsworth was ROY, there wasn't a whole lot at the time to get excited about - he almost won on default. I mean, F.P. Santangelo was 4th that year for crying out loud.

knuckler
08-09-2006, 03:12 PM

I have noticed that, but didn't know if it was a real trend or just the few times that I noticed. But it seems several times Ross either hasn't blocked the plate at all, or couldn't hold onto a strong throw to get the out. What's up with that?

Crash Davis
08-09-2006, 03:13 PM
I think the concept is that two spots could be improved: Deno and the third catcher.

I'd give Denorfia a few more weeks before I wrote him off as a guy who can't contribute off the bench. I always thought his ideal major league role would be 4th OF. He's proven he's too good for AAA, so I'd like to see if he can handle 5th OF in the majors for awhile before we write him off.

Johnny Footstool
08-09-2006, 03:22 PM
So I guess when Krivsky said Denorfia could outplay Kearns, he meant "If Deno was in AAA, he could outplay Kearns."

Falls City Beer
08-09-2006, 03:22 PM

Holy crap I'm old.

:lindner:

I feel this ^ old now.

Matt700wlw
08-09-2006, 03:25 PM
So I guess when Krivsky said Denorfia could outplay Kearns, he meant "If Deno was in AAA, he could outplay Kearns."

Maybe he just can't outplay Freel :D

Puffy
08-09-2006, 03:25 PM
If Denofria gets send down our old friend BadFundamentals might actually cry. Seriously, seriously cry.

zombie-a-go-go
08-09-2006, 03:28 PM
It's like Christmas in July, except that it's August!

redsmetz
08-09-2006, 03:33 PM

He was BORN the spring I graduated from high school! Ouch.

Cyclone792
08-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Regarding Denorfia ...

I've never understood why people seem so down on him. This is a guy who would be a top of the line defensive outfielder for us and who should be earmarked for center field starting no later than Opening Day 2007. Heck, I'm confident that Denorfia would be one of the top five defensive center fielders in the game. He's a guy that could easily save a dozen runs above an average defensive center fielder with his glove. He's that good defensively, and that's got some serious value right there.

He's not going to be much of an offensive player, but then again the average OPS for center fielders is roughly .750, and I think that's well within Denorfia's capabilities at the major league level. He's not going to give us home run power, but he'll hit some doubles, he'll take walks, he's got enough speed to beat out a fair number of infield singles, and he'll have a solid enough on-base percentage that will help create baserunners and runs.

Lastly, the way he can produce for us won't ever cost a whole lot in terms of salary. He won't have the big home run numbers, nor the big RBI numbers. Sending Denorfia to arbitration wouldn't even put a small dent in the team's finances.

Mix it all together ... nearly average as an offensive performer for his position, all-world defense, very low cost in terms of salary, and Denorfia's a guy that can really be beneficial to this team or any team if he was a regular starting center fielder.

Chip R
08-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Deno's problem is that he doesn't hit left handed and he hasn't been through the wars yet.

CrackerJack
08-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Holy crap I'm old.

:lindner:

I feel this ^ old now.

No one is "that" old.

KronoRed
08-09-2006, 04:24 PM
I'd love if it were a catcher heading out, but alas, we like having a 24 man bench ;)

Deno didn't really get a chance, what was he supposed to do? hit .500 in spaced out starts?

Holandsworth gets a big eh.

vaticanplum
08-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Holy crap I'm old.

You and Todd Hollandsworth.

Worse? There are a number of bright, fully functioning, solid-food eating, BABIP-understanding people running around this board whom I'm pretty sure are about half my age.

edabbs44
08-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Franklin, Hollandsworth, Majewski, Guardado, Bray, Cormier and Lohse. Has this team actually gotten that much better?

KronoRed
08-09-2006, 04:40 PM
Franklin, Hollandsworth, Majewski, Guardado, Bray, Cormier and Lohse. Has this team actually gotten that much better?
Well the names are new

Matt700wlw
08-09-2006, 04:50 PM

Have they gotten worse?

edabbs44
08-09-2006, 04:54 PM
Have they gotten worse?
Not sure...depends on the outcome of the Maj disaster, but I don't think this was a great trade season by any means.

Heath
08-09-2006, 04:59 PM
I think every trade thread involves some dead horse beating of the Kearns/Lopez deal.

It's over - like as much as it sucks - I'm getting over RA stealing valuable playing time from a potential franchise cornerstone.

Heath
08-09-2006, 04:59 PM

Maybe they've changed the names to protect the innocent.

edabbs44
08-09-2006, 05:00 PM
I think every trade thread involves some dead horse beating of the Kearns/Lopez deal.

It's over - like as much as it sucks - I'm getting over RA stealing valuable playing time from a potential franchise cornerstone.
It was over until the shoulder issues surfaced.

registerthis
08-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Have they gotten worse?

Is that the goal of making trades--make sure you don't get worse?

Krivsky has been active on the trade market, so I'll give him credit for trying to keep things interesting. But it's debateable as to whether his moves have truly improven the team.

KronoRed
08-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Have they gotten worse?
Ask again later
http://www.bloomington.in.us/~cairril/sparks/images/destiny.jpg

vaticanplum
08-09-2006, 05:04 PM

You know, I don't think these are all the greatest moves in the world, but the plain and oft-asked question of "has the team really gotten better?" doesn't hold water with me, for a couple of reasons. First of all, it's not as simple as that. It's a matter of why and when they were acquired, what voids they fill, and what was given up for them. All of these need to be considered in terms of whether they've made the team better, not just a list of their names and even stats. The Washington trade, for example, has even with bray not made this team better, because what we gave up for them has hurt more than what we got in return has helped (for now -- I hope this can change). Guardado has definitely made this team better. It's early on Lohse, but he gave us a serviceable start, and given that what we gave up wouldn't have helped us at all right now, I'd say the jury's still out. Hollandsworth -- well, obviously we can in no way state whether he has made this team better as he has yet to play a game for them. We can argue whether we think it was a good pickup, whether we gave up too much for him (which is not much yet, so hard to tell) but we can't argue whether he's made this team better.

I'm sure that if we dragged up the Hatteberg and Aurilia signing threads, we'd all be screaming that they're not going to make this team better. But it's hard to argue that they haven't made this team better this year.

Falls City Beer
08-09-2006, 05:05 PM
No one is "that" old.

When I saw the Rolling Stones with my soon-to-be wife back in 89 (?), she saw Keith Richards's face on the Jumbotron and said, "I wonder if you pushed him over would he dissolve like a cigarette's ash?"

RedLegSuperStar
08-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Why risk losing a player when we could of just signed one in the next couple days in Jose Cruz, Jr.? Cruz is 32 and here's his numbers compared to Hollandsworth:

Cruz:
.233AVG 5HR 17RBI .351OBP .381SLG 1.000 FLD (517 Innings)
Hollandsworth:
.237AVG 6HR 27RBI .253OBP .442SLG .930 FLD (311 Innings)

Other than the fact Todd is from Dayton, Ohio. I've read where it will only cost the team who picks up Cruz around $100,000. Here we will either fork over cash or lose a prospect. If that cash is at or lower than $100,000 ok.. but why not just wait 2 days til Cruz is a FA?

oregonred
08-09-2006, 05:10 PM
When I saw the Rolling Stones with my soon-to-be wife back in 89 (?), she saw Keith Richards's face on the Jumbotron and said, "I wonder if you pushed him over would he dissolve like a cigarette's ash?"

That's funny -- I always thought Marge Schott was actually made of cigarette ash wrapped in polyester packaging.

oregonred
08-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Why risk losing a player when we could of just signed one in the next couple days in Jose Cruz, Jr.? Cruz is 32 and here's his numbers compared to Hollandsworth:

Cruz:
.233AVG 5HR 17RBI .351OBP .381SLG 1.000 FLD (517 Innings)
Hollandsworth:
.237AVG 6HR 27RBI .253OBP .442SLG .930 FLD (311 Innings)

Other than the fact Todd is from Dayton, Ohio. I've read where it will only cost the team who picks up Cruz around $100,000. Here we will either fork over cash or lose a prospect. If that cash is at or lower than $100,000 ok.. but why not just wait 2 days til Cruz is a FA?

We'll probably pick him up too :laugh:

Falls City Beer
08-09-2006, 05:15 PM
We'll probably pick him up too :laugh:

Me? I'd rather have Jacob Cruz.

Puffy
08-09-2006, 05:29 PM
I'd rather have Penelope Cruz.

D-Man
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
For his career, Hollandsworth has been pretty good in the pinch hitter role. He hit .329/.411/.557 in 79 ABs as a PH from 2003-2005, although he has been pretty bad this year (.125/176/.188).

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/splits?statsId=5301&type=batting3

I'm with Princeton--the Reds should have added some RH power now that the club purged Kearns. . . On a night against a tough lefty, the Reds will be starting Aurilia at first and EE at 3rd. That leaves Freel/Denorfia/Castro as the RH PH options off the bench (assuming the Reds will only be employing 2 catchers heretofore).

Fortunately, if the Reds do make the playoffs, they probably won't be facing any tough lefty starters in the NL playoffs. Glavine would probably be *the only* LH starter the Reds would face, or perhaps Mulder (but the Reds wouldn't play the Cards until the NLCS). I can't think of any contender that has noteworthy LH starters.

Bill
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
His play improved of course once he got some regular PT, about when Blake went down.

Tony Cloninger
08-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Sure....Stairs would have been better.....but WK and JN value some type of defense.....and with JN propensity to play bench guys out in the field, i doubt Stairs would have fit the bill for the occasional start.

Crash Davis
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Why risk losing a player when we could of just signed one in the next couple days in Jose Cruz, Jr.?

Many teams don't like having a high strikeout hitter in the pinch-hitting role.

Cruz has always had contact issues.

Falls City Beer
08-09-2006, 05:49 PM
I'd rather have Penelope Cruz.

Who?

D'ya mean Senor Wences?

http://dummys.org/stage/wences2.jpg

KronoRed
08-09-2006, 06:21 PM
Me? I'd rather have Jacob Cruz.
Who did we dump him for? was it Q?

MartyFan
08-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Just thought of this - he's not even an ex-Twin.

Wow.

LOL!!!

When I heard about that I thought the same thing...I thought...wonder what the people on Redszone are saying...then I immmediately thought of the TWINS MISSING CONNECTION!

I started laughing...I love this board.

MrCinatit
08-09-2006, 06:47 PM
In a perfect world, Wayne would get rid of Clayton to open up the roster spot.
A guy can always dream.

Raisor
08-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Todd Hollandsworth is not good.

Topcat
08-09-2006, 07:28 PM
Todd Hollandsworth is not good.

Who is that can be had for a bag of peanuts at this time of year?

redsrule2500
08-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes! Another outfielder who can't hit with a horrible OBP! His OBP is really .253? That is a whole new level of suckitude. If this means Deno is going back to Louisville then it's not really worth it IMO.

He's a bench pinch hitter. He does fine.

KronoRed
08-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Who is that can be had for a bag of peanuts at this time of year?
I'd take the peanuts

Topcat
08-10-2006, 03:28 AM
I'd take the peanuts

Party pooper :(