PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets still available for 2006

Phhhl
08-09-2006, 11:25 PM
If you were at the ballgame tonight, you probably saw the flyers posted around the ballpark announcing that season tickets were still available for 2006. Starting at $152 for (I presume) bleacher seats for the last 19 ballgames, it is a pro-rated amount for about a quarter of the season.

I assume that this is nothing new, but what the flyer does point out is that buying this package guarantees playoff tickets.

I have to admit... that is a pretty good deal. You could end up paying that much for a single playoff game if you go to a broker later on, and more.

Something to think about. I'm certainly giving it a lot of consideration.

Tonight was absolutely magical.

Cedric
08-09-2006, 11:30 PM
If you were at the ballgame tonight, you probably saw the flyers posted around the ballpark announcing that season tickets were still available for 2006. Starting at $152 for (I presume) bleacher seats for the last 19 ballgames, it is a pro-rated amount for about a quarter of the season.

I assume that this is nothing new, but what the flyer does point out is that buying this package guarantees playoff tickets.

I have to admit... that is a pretty good deal. You could end up paying that much for a single playoff game if you go to a broker later on, and more.

Something to think about. I'm certainly giving it a lot of consideration.

Tonight was absolutely magical.
It's a great deal actually. You could sell some tickets on EBAY also.

KronoRed
08-10-2006, 12:02 AM
If I had the cash I'd do such a deal, playoff tickets in Cincy.. a rarity :D

SirFelixCat
08-10-2006, 01:46 AM
On a serious note, I plan on flying out "when" they make the playoffs...if anyone has an extra two tickets (has to be a weekend game), I'd be willing to pay market price for them...

Just throwing it out there...

Jpup
08-10-2006, 05:12 AM
I'm saving vacation days in hopes the Reds make the playoffs. :thumbup:

Ltlabner
08-10-2006, 07:50 AM
My father and I purchased a 20 game mini-package last winter when the Reds were projected to be in the basement. We took plenty of ribbing from those "in the know" because the Reds were going to stink. They'll be horrible. They'll be in the basement.

Now, I can look back and say, "enjoy watching the game on your crappy 13" TV, I'm going to the ballpark" ;)

Sure wish I could claim it was a wicked brilliant move instead of blind luck that we bought the tickets for this year (long before BC and The Kriv had taken over).

RBA
08-10-2006, 08:59 AM
I might be in the L.A. and San Diego area on vacation around playoff time. What's the chances of Reds playing one of those teams in the playoffs first round? ;)

KronoRed
08-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I might be in the L.A. and San Diego area on vacation around playoff time. What's the chances of Reds playing one of those teams in the playoffs first round? ;)
Hope not, west coast trips would be a killer.