PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Evening

TeamCasey
08-11-2006, 04:00 PM
What would constitute the perfect evening for you?

dabvu2498
08-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Wednesday, August 11th, 2006 was pretty close to perfect. Even my wife thought so. :)

Ltlabner
08-11-2006, 04:13 PM
A night with no philosphical pissing matches on Redszone.

Prob a nice evening with the wife and pets. Depends on my mood really whether we'd be just hanging out or off doing something.

Sweetstop
08-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Another dinner at the superb NORTH POND in Chicago, then on to The Green Mill jazz club to hear Kurt Elling, hopefully...w/ my husband, daughter and her husband, son and his almost wife....at least today this sounds perfect.

KronoRed
08-11-2006, 04:55 PM
I have no idea, I'll let you know when I find out :D

vaticanplum
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Another dinner at the superb NORTH POND in Chicago, then on to The Green Mill jazz club to hear Kurt Elling, hopefully...w/ my husband, daughter and her husband, son and his almost wife....at least today this sounds perfect.

I love the Green Mill! Rock! :beerme:

StillFunkyB
08-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Going out to dinner, then on to GABP to watch the Reds win game 4 of the World Series to sweep the AL team, then coming home to find out that I had hit the powerball jackpot for 162 million.

That would be a perfect evening.

FoReel
08-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Going out to dinner, then on to GABP to watch the Reds win game 4 of the World Series to sweep the AL team, then coming home to find out that I had hit the powerball jackpot for 162 million.

That would be a perfect evening.

That already happend to me, wasn't even perfect, my super model girlfriend broke up with me because i cheated on her with her twin sisters, and found out I got my Ferrari windshield broken because the walk off homerun went straight through my windshield.
Im just an unlucky guy :(

Red in Chicago
08-12-2006, 12:03 AM
well it certainly wasn't tonight...sigh...

RedsBaron
08-12-2006, 07:13 AM
I'm not sure other than it would include my family, it would include some good eatin', it would have a lot of laughter----and it would finish with some lovin'.;)

SunDeck
08-14-2006, 08:59 PM
My friends are scattered all over the country. A perfect night would be having all of them in one place, preferably the sound side of Ocracoke Island, with a cooler full of beer and a few buckets of clams, watching the sun set.

Reds4Life
08-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Being able to eat dinner and just be at home with my girlfriend without getting ten thousand calls from work bugging me about something.

15fan
08-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Pick any evening in the life of Hugh Hefner.

minus5
08-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Sitting in the backyard with friends and the family, having beers and watching the kids play. I don't get to do it nearly enough...it's the simple stuff really.

WebScorpion
08-15-2006, 03:07 PM
My friends are scattered all over the country. A perfect night would be having all of them in one place, preferably the sound side of Ocracoke Island, with a cooler full of beer and a few buckets of clams, watching the sun set.
Hey! Invite me!
One day next week will be the perfect one. The whole fandamily has got a little place down in Kill Devil Hills for a week. The wife and I will walk down to the beach to watch the sunrise together before anyone else is up. We'll go bike riding with the kids, play volleyball in the sand, dig some clams, steam them and wash them down with a little beer and a margarita or two. Of course, a nap in the middle of the day ensures I've got enough energy to show my wife how much I appreciate her after the sun goes down. ;) ...then again, maybe just one of those things each day and a lot of relaxing in between... :laugh:

redsfanfalcon
08-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Wednesday, August 11th, 2006 was pretty close to perfect. Even my wife thought so. :)

Must not have been too perfect considering August 11th was on a FRIDAY!:evil: (unless maybe it started on Wednesday):beerme:

RBA
08-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Can't tell ya, because it would be political. ;)

Falls City Beer
08-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Continence.

wheels
08-17-2006, 09:12 PM
I'd come home, walk the dog, get all clean, order up some Thai food. Then my girlfriend, Susannah Hoffs would come over, and we'd listen to some old psych pop records before heading out to see the Lazy Cowgirls open up for the Devil Dogs.

Then, we'd come home, watch Mr. Show, and make out.

Sigh....I'm lonely.