PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing things you wouldnt tell any1?

BUTLER REDSFAN
08-13-2006, 03:38 AM
Does anyone on here do things that they wont admit to face to face but would admit to on here? OK I'm 41 and still like buying the occasional comic book...not often..cant afford them with any regularity and dont like the new crap anyway-to hard to keep up with....but i do like to stop maybe once a month or so and grab me all the 70's or 80's Brave and the Bold's(Batman teamups) that i can afford.Stop by Cincy Sci-Fi every so often..boxes full of comics but not in any order or inventoried at all...not sure why they do that

TeamCasey
08-13-2006, 08:15 AM
I once pee'd all over myself on a date.

It was night time. It was a port-a-john. I don't "sit" in those things, I hover. The toilet lid was closed unbeknownst to me. I pee'd all over the lid and it went all over the back of my slacks.

(My date was a good sport. We both laughed hysterically ........ then found a cozy spot to get myself out of those wet clothes. ;))

camisadelgolf
08-13-2006, 08:24 AM
I played Magic: The Gathering in my early teens.

i_heart_jason
08-13-2006, 02:00 PM
i made friendship bracelets for all of El Debarge when i was about 11.:ughmamoru

Spring~Fields
08-13-2006, 03:06 PM
I howl, bark and growl a lot whenever the Reds, Bengals, Browns or Buckeyes lose.

Coffeybro
08-13-2006, 03:33 PM

There is currently an online version if you want back into the fold. I started in my early teens playing the beta version. Yes I was and still am a geek. :thumbup:

Blimpie
08-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Frankenstein never scared me....marsupials do.

paintmered
08-13-2006, 07:18 PM

Lemme guess...because they're fast?

Tommyjohn25
08-13-2006, 09:42 PM
At the age of 11, I crapped my pants at my first camping trip for boy scouts. I thought it was gas! :D

Fortunatly for me, I am the master of self deprecating humor, and was able to laugh it off.

GAC
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
And I'm still not gonna tell anyone.... especially an internet sports forum. ;)

Tommyjohn25
08-13-2006, 10:15 PM
And I'm still not gonna tell anyone.... especially an internet sports forum. ;)

Oh come on GAC!!! You can tell me! I mean, you can trust the guy who crapped his pants right?

dman
08-13-2006, 10:18 PM
I was out fishing and had to go #2 really bad. I had no TP, so I reached for the nearest leaves. Turned out to be Poison Ivy. I was in such pain for about a week and a half. Funny thing, that one occasion must have immunized me from Poison Ivy though, because now I can roll around in the stuff and it doesn't phase me.

Cooper
08-14-2006, 05:04 AM
i got to tell someone --when i was in college i was poor....anyways, my sister got married and she had about a thousand left over wedding mints and they tasted great --so i ate about a thousand of them cause i was poor and starved....later on i started burping the things and it smelled great...i was burping good breath!!

As the mints worked their way through my system .....well i had the best smelling bowel movements of all time.

Now the world knows.

GAC
08-14-2006, 09:32 AM
I've come to the conclusion, and from reading the above accounts, that I think some of you are full of........

If your most embarassing moment is simply crapping your pants, then in comparison to my past world of youthful indescretion you guys ain't got nothing. ;)

Danny Serafini
08-14-2006, 10:19 AM
i made friendship bracelets for all of El Debarge when i was about 11.:ughmamoru

Close the thread, we've got our winner!

Hap
08-14-2006, 10:58 AM
In the 80s, I spent my hard-earned paper route money on cassette tapes of Whitney Houston, Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, Wham!, Bananarama, The Mary Jane Girls, etc., etc., .............

Razor Shines
08-14-2006, 11:58 AM
How great is Kevin Pollak? I've seen him live twice, and I've seen a lot of great comics but no one works a crowd better than KP. He'll take you to the point where you think you can't laugh any harder, then take you a step further and then while everyone is choking and laughing he'll ask "Are you ok? Do you need to take a knee?"

Sorry I know this isn't what the thread is about but I couldn't resist.

The most embarrassing thing I will admit to was when I was in high school. I was at this fair with a bunch of friends including a girl I was trying to impress, and a couple of my friends and I were playing in the 3 on 3 basketball tourney, and during the first game I hurt my knee. I would find out later that I tore my ACL, but at the time I just thought I twisted it really bad. So I didn't play any more basketball, but I had signed up for the football long throw competition, and decided I was still going to do that. And the whole time I was telling everyone how far I could throw a football. So it's my turn and I walk out onto this semi-field and there are people in the stands and my friends are all watching. So I'm ready I'm really gonna bomb this ball, first throw I go to plant my left knee (right handed) it gives out I fall straight on my back, the ball slips out of my hand and goes straight up in the air and hits me in the face. So of course the whole place is just laughing their butts off, but I'm in so much pain I barely realize it and it's at that point laying there that I decide I might want to go to the doctor and get my knee looked at, it might be a touch worse than a sprain.

IowaRed
08-14-2006, 12:15 PM
My brother, a friend, and I were so into Devo's music in the 80's that we made our own "videos" while lip-synching. Complete with a piece of styrofoam with keys painted on it to look like a keyboard, rented guitars from a local music store, the Devo red hats, white spud rings, and the yellow suits (true Devo-tees will know what those things are) Even worse than that, after a major costume change we did a Loverboy song

vaticanplum
08-14-2006, 12:32 PM
My brother, a friend, and I were so into Devo's music in the 80's that we made our own "videos" while lip-synching. Complete with a piece of styrofoam with keys painted on it to look like a keyboard, rented guitars from a local music store, the Devo red hats, white spud rings, and the yellow suits (true Devo-tees will know what those things are) Even worse than that, after a major costume change we did a Loverboy song

:lol:

That made my day.

minus5
08-14-2006, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE=Razor Shines 1B]How great is Kevin Pollak? I've seen him live twice, and I've seen a lot of great comics but no one works a crowd better than KP. He'll take you to the point where you think you can't laugh any harder, then take you a step further and then while everyone is choking and laughing he'll ask "Are you ok? Do you need to take a knee?"

Sorry I know this isn't what the thread is about but I couldn't resist.
QUOTE]

I had tix to go see him this Saturday in Newport only to find out that they are rescheduling him to October...very bummed!

Blimpie
08-14-2006, 01:26 PM
How great is Kevin Pollak? I've seen him live twice, and I've seen a lot of great comics but no one works a crowd better than KP. He'll take you to the point where you think you can't laugh any harder, then take you a step further and then while everyone is choking and laughing he'll ask "Are you ok? Do you need to take a knee?"

Sorry I know this isn't what the thread is about but I couldn't resist. I was hoping somebody out there would pick up on my "Kevin Pollack doing Christopher Walken" reference...Well done!

REDREAD
08-14-2006, 10:45 PM

Heck, I played it in my late 20's :laugh:

Chip R
08-15-2006, 01:36 AM

There is a video out there in cyberspace where a bunch of 8th grade kids recreated the Whip It video. Classic stuff. I am sure someone posted it on here.

GAC
08-15-2006, 07:12 AM
Alright. I'll give you all one. You'll have to wait for the book to come out to read the rest. ;)

This happened about 30 years ago. I was in the Navy stationed in Spain. Six of us took a weekend trip to Malaga (beautiful and historic city). We spent the day sight-seeing, and then that afternoon started hitting all the local bars and pubs. The night life there is pretty festive and multicultural. We were partying with other Americans, English, Germans, and Dutch. It seems that every bar we went into had it's own little clique that more then welcomed us into their fold.

Me and a buddy from California went into this one bar, had a drink, and were there about a half an hour. We had guys coming up and talking to us and being real friendly. Understand, we were young and very naive. This one guy, who was a giant of a man about 7 ft, wouldn't leave my buddy alone. We almost got into a fight (which shows you how drunk we were), and finally finished our drinks and exited amongst alot of commotion. Our buddies were right across the street at a sidewalk cafe laughing their butts off because they had found out from some locals, while we were in there, what type of bar this was. They were watching the whole scene, and when they saw us come out asked us how was it. We said OK but there weren't any woman. Need I say more? We all had a good laugh afterwards!

Later on we were all looking for a public place to go to the restroom. We were all pretty stumbling by then. I finally got fed up and said I'm gonna sneak behind this row of hedges. And mind you, we were in the center of town. I stumbled/fell thru these hedges, stood up, unzipped and started to conduct my business.

I heard uncontrollable laughter and turned around to see what was going on. It seems there was a hill just on the other side of these hedges, which in my current state didn't realize, so I was standing ABOVE the hedge level peeing where all could see.

That weekend had more wild "situations" including an incident with my buddy during the running of the bulls. Us dumb Americans. ;)

BuckWoody
08-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Some friends and I once stumbled into a gay bar by accident. We had no idea until the guy I was dancing with told me.
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f307/buckwoody/Drums.gif