PDA

View Full Version : OSU fans get some love on SI.com

KalDanielsfan
08-15-2006, 02:48 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0608/gallery.campus.osufans/content.1.html

redsfanmia
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
dont you mean TOSU fans get some love on SI.com?

KalDanielsfan
08-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I went to THE Miami University :)

Caseyfan21
08-18-2006, 12:14 AM
I went to THE Miami University :)

Which one is THE one? ;)

KalDanielsfan
08-18-2006, 12:27 AM
Which one is THE one? ;)

THE one when Florida still belonged to Spain

lo ryder
08-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Best Damn School in the Nation

Unassisted
08-18-2006, 12:44 AM
I heard a local sports talk guy say this week that he was turning down a 50 yard-line seat to this year's Michigan game from a well-heeled buddy who has season tickets near where the coaches' wives sit. He went to the Michigan game 2 or 4 years ago and decided during that experience that Ohio State has the rudest, most loutish fans of any place he'd ever been.

When I heard that, I wasn't proud to be a Buckeye fan. :(

Seeing all of the scarlet and gray face paint in these pix didn't do much for me, either.

max venable
08-18-2006, 09:32 AM
I heard a local sports talk guy say this week that he was turning down a 50 yard-line seat to this year's Michigan game from a well-heeled buddy who has season tickets near where the coaches' wives sit. He went to the Michigan game 2 or 4 years ago and decided during that experience that Ohio State has the rudest, most loutish fans of any place he'd ever been.

When I heard that, I wasn't proud to be a Buckeye fan. :(

Seeing all of the scarlet and gray face paint in these pix didn't do much for me, either.
There are PLENTY of OSU fans who have similar experiences at Michigan games. It is what it is. No team's fans are really any different than any other's.