PDA

View Full Version : Soriano on waivers per rotoworld

redsfan4445
08-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Bowden has put Soriano on waivers for possibly trying to trade him... he wont get thru waivers.. wonder if the Reds would put in a block to keep him from going to the Cardinals??

flyer85
08-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Bowden has put Soriano on waivers for possibly trying to trade him... he wont get thru waivers.. wonder if the Reds would put in a block to keep him from going to the Cardinals??I doubt it.

Joseph
08-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Bowden has put Soriano on waivers for possibly trying to trade him... he wont get thru waivers.. wonder if the Reds would put in a block to keep him from going to the Cardinals??

And watch Bowden ask for Dunn?

reds1869
08-16-2006, 01:56 PM
He would not make it anywhere near as high as the Reds on the waiver list.

vaticanplum
08-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Sometimes it hurts not to be a horrible team.

Heath
08-16-2006, 01:57 PM

and he's been claimed.....mulitiple times.

Just the usual August "housecleaning". Do I need to drag up the RedsZone asks for waivers on Krono again?

Speaking of Krono, he hasn't posted in a while - the last 4 hours have been slow :D

Chip R
08-16-2006, 02:00 PM
If he got down to the Reds, I'd claim him. Only have to pay him for a month and a half. Put him at 2nd and Brandon at SS. But I guess Soriano is still too young to play for Narron on a regular basis.

FoReel
08-16-2006, 06:45 PM
If he got down to the Reds, I'd claim him. Only have to pay him for a month and a half. Put him at 2nd and Brandon at SS. But I guess Soriano is still too young to play for Narron on a regular basis.
Him and Clayton will be platooning.:laugh:

Patrick Bateman
08-16-2006, 06:58 PM

And you have to pay a number of top prospects that aren't on the 40 man yet or players who also get through waivers. You don't just simply get him for nothing.

It would be to steep a price to pay for the Reds at this point IMO. You simply can't trade your future for a 1.5 month rental when your chances of winning the world series just isn't that great.

TOBTTReds
08-16-2006, 07:14 PM
And watch Bowden ask for Dunn?

Claiming would block any other team from getting him, that would be the point.