PDA

View Full Version : wow my thread on Narron is gone why???

redsfan4445
08-17-2006, 06:29 PM
i posted about Narron not leading this team to the postseason and its gone now?? whats up with that????
He cost us the game today by not managing right in the 9th.. a lefty to face Duncan and then Coffey should have followed to face Puhols, Rolen etc...

he managed like he was in a hurry to leave St. Louis instead of doing the rigth thing and managing to WIN!!

He screwed up the vibe and excitement of the team the 1st game of the Cards series starting Clayton and LArue.. you could see the players werent into it.. they know who should be playing everyday.. not larue and clayton.. anyway i gues it doesnt matter, this will get deleted as well
:thumbdown

Puig Your Red
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Do you think it's a good idea to make another thread?

NatiRedGals
08-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Do you think it's a good idea to make another thread?

Dude Seriuously ur 16 im 16 we have no right to make smartass comments come on seirously:thumbdown

Puig Your Red
08-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Dude Seriuously ur 16 im 16 we have no right to make smartass comments come on seirously:thumbdown
What?

It was a legitmate question. If your thread is deleted then making another thread about it being deleted isn't a good idea.

It's only a matter of time before this is deleted.

Razor Shines
08-17-2006, 06:50 PM
i posted about Narron not leading this team to the postseason and its gone now?? whats up with that????
He cost us the game today by not managing right in the 9th.. a lefty to face Duncan and then Coffey should have followed to face Puhols, Rolen etc...

he managed like he was in a hurry to leave St. Louis instead of doing the rigth thing and managing to WIN!!

He screwed up the vibe and excitement of the team the 1st game of the Cards series starting Clayton and LArue.. you could see the players werent into it.. they know who should be playing everyday.. not larue and clayton.. anyway i gues it doesnt matter, this will get deleted as well
You could? Wow. Let me know next time so I know not to watch.

wheels
08-17-2006, 08:58 PM
This thread is a complete waste of bandwidth.

Or maybe I just don't know how to read modern teenaged shorthand.

paintmered
08-17-2006, 10:03 PM

Chill dude, it was merged with the game thread.