PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little confused about something?

Strikes Out Looking
08-18-2006, 08:13 AM
In the last game of a road trip, do the Reds pitchers all leave before the rest of the team? The reason I asks this is, on Thursday, it looks to me that long man Ryan Franklin was the only pitcher available in the 9th inning of a close game. Were the other 10 members of the bullpen that Wayne Krivsky has acquired since Mid-July on their way back to Cincy?

Maybe, I'm a little confused, naive or maybe Jerry Narron is suffering "post-concussion syndrome." Please enlighten me as to where the rest of the pitching staff was Thursday afternoon...

VR
08-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Later than expected, as the Reds bats filled up the previous flight.

RedLegSuperStar
08-18-2006, 08:18 AM
In the last game of a road trip, do the Reds pitchers all leave before the rest of the team? The reason I asks this is, on Thursday, it looks to me that long man Ryan Franklin was the only pitcher available in the 9th inning of a close game. Were the other 10 members of the bullpen that Wayne Krivsky has acquired since Mid-July on their way back to Cincy?

Maybe, I'm a little confused, naive or maybe Jerry Narron is suffering "post-concussion syndrome." Please enlighten me as to where the rest of the pitching staff was Thursday afternoon...

Bray and Coffey are over used to be honest. Cormier and Guardado are still sore. So really that just left Weathers, Schoeneweis, and Franklin.. the others are starters.

EDIT:

From one of the newer post "the comedy continues.." Schoeneweis left knee was swollen and had an ice pack on it.. in translation was unable to pitch last night.