PDA

View Full Version : Steve Phillips jumps on the bandwagon

Matt700wlw
08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
After doing nothing but absolutely tear the Reds apart all offseason and regular season, Steve Phillips now picks the Reds to win the Central.

I guess it's cool to hear the Reds FINALLY getting some love, but Phillips is still a joke....he rides the hot hand until it cools off

If the Reds tank during this road trip, he'll be the first one to say "I told you so."

redsmetz
08-27-2006, 08:03 PM
After doing nothing but absolutely tear the Reds apart all offseason and regular season, Steve Phillips now picks the Reds to win the Central.

I guess it's cool to hear the Reds FINALLY getting some love, but Phillips is still a joke....he rides the hot hand until it cools off

If the Reds tank during this road trip, he'll be the first one to say "I told you so."

Has he been drug tested lately? Who's making that call now after this Giants series?

jfleur87
08-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Even after the last 3 games

Why would he jump on the bandwagon now. Whenever my friends and I sit down to watch baseball tonight, we all complain about how we want him to stop talking. Bring back Harold

cincrazy
08-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Oh no, Steve Phillips thinks we're going to the playoffs. For the first time all year, I've given up on the season!

machineguy
08-27-2006, 09:39 PM
I would like to see Harold back too. He was a cool guy. I think he got framed.