PDA

View Full Version : Tonight starts a big win streak ......

ol'Sparky
08-29-2006, 12:18 PM
come on boys ..... let's get 'er rollin' we haven't lost much ground and the bats have had a rest !!

here we go redlegs !!:beerme:

Tom Servo
08-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Go Reds! :rockband:

Joseph
08-29-2006, 12:44 PM
I changed my signature in hope of changing my teams luck. I think the streak ends tonight.

BuckWoody
08-29-2006, 01:14 PM
Why not? We do have the fifth spot in the rotation out of the way for a few more days... ;)

Edd Roush
08-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Our offense is due to bust out and pound that Dodger Blue pitching. Hopefully, it will be akin to Kobayashi pounding down them Dodger Dogs. Let's roll Redlegs :pimp:

redsmetz
08-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Let's go, Reds! Let's go, Reds! :clap: :clap: :pray:

wojo1025
08-29-2006, 01:28 PM
:milton: :ede: Are going to have good nights tonight. Hendrickson made his only career start against the Reds on June 7, 2005, allowing six runs in 2 2-3 innings ....that's what we need to get this bats back on track. Bring one home tonight fellas!

Razor Shines
08-29-2006, 01:51 PM
come on boys ..... let's get 'er rollin' we haven't lost much ground and the bats have had a rest !!

here we go redlegs !!:beerme:
I think this proves how bad the NL is this year. We've lost 4 straight and we still are leading the WC. Leaving your playoff life in the hands of other teams is not a good way to get there, but what the heck I've enjoyed the ride. If we can get to the playoffs there will be 2 other average teams there with us and the Mets aren't exactly a powerhouse, so anything could happen. I think the Reds will probably go on another streak winning something like 6 out of 8, and probably lose 3 or 4 in a row again. That may just be enough to get to the post season.

With this team you just can't get too excited or too angy, hard to do. I think we're going to be biting our nails down to the last few games of the season, it'll be a heck of a lot more fun than last year. '99 was fun, we didn't make the playoffs but it was fun, and this is a game, it's entertainment, it's supposed to be fun. Watching this year has been fun, the Reds have served the purpose of entertaining me this year. I just hope it lasts until November.

ol'Sparky
08-29-2006, 01:57 PM
:beerme: :redszone: :beerme:

This is when the goes down boys, we may win 17 out of our next 20 !!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

TOBTTReds
08-29-2006, 02:13 PM
I think this proves how bad the NL is this year. We've lost 3 straight and we still are leading the WC.

It's even worse than you think bc we have lost 4 straight! yikes.

GO REDS!!!
:freel: :griffey: :ede: :dunn: :aurilia: BIG NIGHTS tonight. And Ross, BP, and Hatte!

GitRDunn
08-29-2006, 02:22 PM
:milton: :ede: Are going to have good nights tonight. Hendrickson made his only career start against the Reds on June 7, 2005, allowing six runs in 2 2-3 innings ....that's what we need to get this bats back on track. Bring one home tonight fellas!

But if we happen to somehow make the playoffs, Hendrickson is not the type of starting pitcher other teams are going to send out there. If a miracle happens and we do make the playoffs with this team continuing to play terribly against top-notch pitching, we are in deep doodoo.

You may think I'm a pessimist, but I'm just trying to be realistic here.

justincredible
08-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Aaron Harang needs to have a little talk with the bat rack again. It was nice to see them score more than 1 run last night but they need to really kick it up a notch for the next 5 weeks.

ol'Sparky
08-29-2006, 02:35 PM
But if we happen to somehow make the playoffs, Hendrickson is not the type of starting pitcher other teams are going to send out there. If a miracle happens and we do make the playoffs with this team continuing to play terribly against top-notch pitching, we are in deep doodoo.

You may think I'm a pessimist, but I'm just trying to be realistic here.

we gotta sart somewhere ..... tonight's the night !! :thumbup:

Razor Shines
08-29-2006, 03:00 PM
It's even worse than you think bc we have lost 4 straight! yikes.

GO REDS!!!
:freel: :griffey: :ede: :dunn: :aurilia: BIG NIGHTS tonight. And Ross, BP, and Hatte!
That's right. SF was a 4 game series. I was thinking it was a 3 gamer.

goreds2
08-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Nice positive thread.

4 of the next 5 gets us at .500 for the trip.

If we lose tonight/tomorrow morning, I will :explode:

ol'Sparky
08-29-2006, 08:50 PM
reglegs !!:beerme:

NavyRedsFan
08-30-2006, 06:58 PM
:beerme: :redszone: :beerme:

This is when the sh_t goes down boys, we may win 17 out of our next 20 !!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Only need to win 17 of 19 to make this happen:D

GO REDS

Matt700wlw
08-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Can't go on a winning steak until you win 1. Let's worry about that first.

GridironGrace
08-30-2006, 08:10 PM
surely we can go 1-5 against the dodgers this season.

Would be great to get the win 2nite.. sweep the pads.. then win 3 of 4 against the giants to return the favor...

would be great actually lol thats a 5-5 road trip and a great start to sept

Matt700wlw
08-30-2006, 08:16 PM
surely we can go 1-5 against the dodgers this season.

Would be great to get the win 2nite.. sweep the pads.. then win 3 of 4 against the giants to return the favor...

would be great actually lol thats a 5-5 road trip and a great start to sept

If the road trip plays out to 5-5, I would be ok with that...I was ok with that going into it.

However, the chances are dwindling

GridironGrace
08-30-2006, 08:38 PM
If the road trip plays out to 5-5, I would be ok with that...I was ok with that going into it.

However, the chances are dwindling

Agreed, and if we lose 2nite a .500 road trip is impossible.

Need it 2nite.. no way we can aford much less than a .500 road trip lose 2nite its a possible .400 and any lower than that and we are gonna have alot of pressure on us to win next month.