PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Louie

WMR
08-30-2006, 12:41 AM
We gotta Entourage thread... anybody watch Lucky Louie? It's definitely an acquired taste sort of show but I love almost anything that pushes barriers.

HBO and their first sitcom certainly do that!

ghettochild
08-30-2006, 01:41 AM
i love luckie louie, the wife is very good looking and the comedy is right down my alley.

HumnHilghtFreel
08-30-2006, 02:30 AM
I love the show. It has the production value of a 3rd grade play, but I think that's part of what makes it as good as it is.

I watch just about every series on HBO though(waiting for The Wire)

Jharb74
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
One of the greatest shows out there!
It's an Everbody Loves Raymond on sterroids. Jim Norton is hillarious. He's on Opie and Anthony every morning, XM 202. I saw him at a comedy club recently, my stomach hurt from laughing.
That Shapiro guy is funny as well, he's just too comfortable to get naked on the show.
The lady that plays Louies wife does the voice for Bobby Hill. Which is weird, at times, when you hear Bobby come out in her performance.

wheels
08-30-2006, 05:13 PM
I absolutely love it.

It's raunchy, but kinda sweet in a way too.

I hope they bring it back for another season, but I doubt they will. People just aren't ready to have their barriers knocked down.

FoReel
08-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Its a decent show, but one show that pushes the border is, Rescue Me, the season finale was on last night, it was a great cliff hanger.