PDA

View Full Version : Krono... where are you?

TeamBoone
08-30-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm missing you. Where have you gone?

Red Leader
08-30-2006, 05:06 PM
From what I've heard, he's got a lot on his plate right now. He's fine, just has a lot going on right now. It'll probably be a little while before he checks back in.

Until then -- everyone post like mad and make a run at his post total as this may be the only chance you have in your life to make up ground on him! :laugh:

KronoRed
08-31-2006, 03:09 AM
Until then -- everyone post like mad and make a run at his post total as this may be the only chance you have in your life to make up ground on him! :laugh:

Bring it on :devil:

I'm right here TB :) I'm ok, but RL is right...a lot of "fun" stuff going on right now :explode:

TeamBoone
08-31-2006, 12:52 PM
OK, you hang in there and I'll keep an eye out for your eventual full-time return.

Heath
08-31-2006, 04:50 PM
OK, you hang in there and I'll keep an eye out for your eventual full-time return.

At his rate - we'll still need three or four years to catch up to Krono -

Here's to a big ol' Hang with'em - to Krono - miss ya buddy.

Red Leader
09-01-2006, 12:09 PM
40.30 posts per day

Does anyone understand the magnitude of that number? That's simply incredible to average 40 posts a day for over 3 years. Krono, you could be gone for 5 years and I don't think anyone would catch up to you. While some may say that a lot of your posts are of the single word or single line variety, I enjoy each and everyone of your posts, buddy, and hope that you're able to return to the site soon and pick up where you left off.

You da man, Krono. Good luck with everything you have going on. :beerme:

zombie-a-go-go
09-01-2006, 12:15 PM
40.30 posts per day

Does anyone understand the magnitude of that number? That's simply incredible to average 40 posts a day for over 3 years. Krono, you could be gone for 5 years and I don't think anyone would catch up to you. While some may say that a lot of your posts are of the single word or single line variety, I enjoy each and everyone of your posts, buddy, and hope that you're able to return to the site soon and pick up where you left off.

You da man, Krono. Good luck with everything you have going on. :beerme:

QFT.

That's applejuice in the quoted post, I'm sure.

Roy Tucker
09-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Krono, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you...