PDA

View Full Version : How about this one?

Gainesville Red
09-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Just got offered a trade.

I give Shaun Alexander

I get Tiki Barber, Chad Johnson and Tom Brady.

The league scoring is set up funny. It's QB driven. 1 point for each completion along with all the normal stuff.

My QB now is Eli, so I'd be deep at QB. My WR's now are Chambers, Andre Johnson and Wilford. So I could probably use the help there.

What do you think?

Buckeye33
09-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Just got offered a trade.

I give Shaun Alexander

I get Tiki Barber, Chad Johnson and Tom Brady.

The league scoring is set up funny. It's QB driven. 1 point for each completion along with all the normal stuff.

My QB now is Eli, so I'd be deep at QB. My WR's now are Chambers, Andre Johnson and Wilford. So I could probably use the help there.

What do you think?

Well, I thought about this trade for awhile and can't really think of a reason you shouldn't make it. I know some people don't like giving up "stud" players like LT, LJ, Alexander but the return you are getting back is worth it.

As long as you aren't dropping really good players to get these guys on your roster I think you should make the trade. Obviously you'd drop Wilford for Chad, Tiki takes Alexanders spot so really you only have to find one guy to drop for Brady.

Top 6 RB, Top 5 WR, and Top 5 QB for a Top 3 RB?? I keep thinking there has to be a catch to it, but I can't find one. Make the trade.

Johnny Footstool
09-06-2006, 05:05 PM
It looks like a good deal.

You might want to pick up Brandon Jacobs from the waiver wire to back up Barber, too.

KoryMac5
09-08-2006, 07:48 PM
I would do it also especially after Chambers performance last night. No telling if this is going to be his breakout season or not. Johnson and Chambers gives you good receivers and you get value at RB with Barber.